Nandos ( 6 )

Joshua Bradley's POV

Ethan : Nandos anyone?
JJ : Finally
Simon : I thought you'd never ask
Tobi : Myself and the fifa monstah will be present
Ethan : Vik, Josh? You guys alive
Vik : sure thing bro
Josh : I am alive and I am hungry.
Ethan : all meet in 15 minuets?
Tobi: Ethan I'll be at your place in 5.

Changing from my short, I put on a SDMN T-shirt and tracksuit pants. Looking in the mirror I see the state of my hair, after about 5 minuets I gave up and grabbed my SDMN hat and wore it backwards.

Grabbing my phone and wallet, I spray some nice stuff and exit my room. I walk down the stairs seeing JJ talking to his phone, probably Snapchat.

"Josh has arrived" JJ said turning the camera to me. I smiled and waved.

"Nandos" Simon yelled running into the kitchen.

"Jesus Christ" JJ saving his video on his phone.

"Where you recording" Simon laughed.

"Snap chatting actually" JJ corrected.

"Fuck" he laughed.

"Vik" I yelled. I heard steps from upstairs. I grabbed my keys off the counter and saw vik rush downstairs.

"You good?" I questioned the smaller male.

"Let's roll" Vik chuckled as he led us out of the house. Simon locked the door and then hopped in the passenger seat next to me seeing as he was a lanky fella.

Arriving at the restaurant we spot Tobi's car. We all got out and the others went ahead, while I locked the car.

"Hurry up Josh!" Simon who must have stayed behind jumped next to me.

"Go" I chuckled as we speed walked into the restaurant. We sat down, Tobi was infront of me, Manny to his left and Vik to his right and Ethan next to Vik. While JJ was on my right and Simon on my left. We ordered or usual order and I placed my phone on the table while I excused myself to go to the bathroom.

Doing my business I frowned seeing I was pale again. Shaking this off I wash and dry off my hands.

"Josh your phone is gone mental" Simon chuckled seeing it buzz again. I turned off my phone wanting to talk to my friends more then reading stupid texts from Freya.

"Did you just turn your phone off" Ethan laughed.

"If it isn't my mother, I don't have to worry" I chuckled, taking a sip from my drink.

ƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦ

Tobi Lerone's POV

Something felt off about Josh. He was acting normal and everything but knowing the guy for 11 years, I knew something was up. Maybe it was something to do with Freya seeing as its only been a couple of days since the incident occurred.