Well Shit ( 11 )

Olajide Olatunji/ JJ's POV

I woke up to my phone ringing. Picking it up and squinting my eyes I see its Josh?

"Hey man what's up?" I questioned.

"Well you see, I was in a little bit of an accident" Josh began.

"Are you alright?" I questioned loudly.

"I'm all good, I don't know about the other guy though" Josh said his voice sounding a tad bit nervous.

"I'm guessing you need a lift?" I questioned already putting some clothes on.

"If you don't mind" Josh answered.

"Where are you at?" I questioned grabbing my keys from my desk.

"I'm by the intersection by KFC" He replied.

"Okay, I'll be there in like 10 minuets" I said and hung up after he said okay.

As I jogged downstairs, Vik gives a questionable look.

"Josh got into a little bit of an accident and I'm going to pick him up" I said quickly.

"Holy shit, is he alright?" Vik questioned once again.

"He said he was alright but I think otherwise" I said opening the front door. I said a quick goodbye and got in my Lamborghini and drove to the round about.

ƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦ

Arriving I see the police, Josh's car and another car both stuck in a crumbled wall.

"Hey man you alright?" I questioned checking over Josh. He had a cut on his face, but other then that his seemed good.

"I think so" he shrugged.

"Holy shit, your car is fucked" I said seeing the window broken and the sides of the car dented an scratched.

"Yeah, he basically ran a red light and drove straight into me and we both crashed into the wall" Josh said as we walked back to my car.

Josh was fairly quiet on the ride home, I guess I would too if that happened to me. I glanced at him as I turned the car off. He seemed pretty out of it but got out of the car nonetheless.

"Cheers JJ" He said as we entered the house.

"No bother man" I said still slightly concerned over him.

"Josh are you alright" Simon questioned as we entered the kitchen.

"I'm alright" Josh chuckled being pulled into a hug by Simon. I smirked to Vik who just rolled his eyes at me.

"I don't know how he just came out with a few scratches, his car was basically fucked" I exclaimed as Josh explained to the other Sidemen what happened.

"I'll be back, have to ring the mother" Josh said as he exited the room.

ƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦ

Joshua Bradley's POV

"I'm alright right, calm down" I chuckled as my mom was freaking out.

"He didn't hit me that hard, I was just in shock that's all" I explained as my Dad was now in the conversation.

"Will you guys calm down" I chuckled. They soon calmed as we said our goodbyes.

"They really make Drama" I said as I plopped down next to Simon and Tobi.

"You did get into a car crash Josh" Tobi said turning towards me.

"Wasn't that bad" I said frowning.

"You legit got hit into a wall Josh" Simon exclaimed.

"Your as bad as my mother" I laughed as my phone buzzed.

Sammy : did you get home alright?

Josh : had a little accident, nothing serious!

Sammy : what do you mean accident!?!?

Josh : some guy ran a red light and ended up crashing into MD and we both went into a wall, nothing serious.

Sammy : you went through a fucking wall!!!?

Josh : it was a 3 meter wall not even XD

Sammy : still!! Are you hurt?

Josh : few scratches nothing serious.

Sammy : I suggest you watch your back and neck tomorrow.

Josh : what do you mean?

Sammy : after my brother got into a car crash he had a serious pain in his back the next day.

Josh : the hit wasn't that bad I'm pretty sure I'll be good.

Sammy : if you say so, wuu2?

Josh : chatting with my m8's who are also freaking out.

Sammy : have fun

Josh : where are you going!!

Sammy : my shift starts now

Josh : alright, bye sammy

Sammy : bye joshy

"Joshy eh?" Tobi chuckled.

"Snoopy" I huffed turning off my phone.

"What's the story with you and this girl?" JJ questioned.

"We're just friends" I said giving him a weird look.

"You like her?" Ethan said in a weird voice.

"Kinda?" I chuckled awkwardly.

JJ frowned for some reason. While I saw Tobi give him a look as well as Vik. What's that about??

"Well tell us about her!" Vik exclaimed happily.

"Her names Samantha, she's a photographer and Artist and older then me" I shrugged.

"He likes the older women" Harry winked.

"How much older?" JJ questioned.

"By 3 years" I said playing with my phone in my hands.

"So she's 26?" Simon questioned.

"Well done you can count" I chuckled. He just shook his head and smiled.

ƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦ

Simon Minter's POV

I don't know how I feel about Samantha, yeah Josh she's great and everything but I don't want to see him hurt again. I also don't want him to go out with her, and I don't know why? She seems lovely j just don't know... Something is seriously wrong with me lately I can never make decisions or choice stuff. I can't been choose between nandos and KFC! I need to find what is wrong with me, I don't think I'm sick... I might be a little run down but I seriously don't know.