Dinner ( 22 )

JJ's POV

"I'm Not the only one seeing the moments am I!" Harry questioned.

"I've been seeing them for ages man" I sighed.

"Today in the pool when Josh had Simon on his shoulders and They looked at each other, that sold it for me" Tobi said smiling.

"How do we do this though?" Ethan questioned.

"We need to make them sit across from each other" Vik suggested.

"How!?" Harry questioned.

"Make sure their last sitting down, and make sure we go in twos across from each other" Tobi said quietly seeing Josh and Simon exiting the lift.

Josh wore black light jacket with a red Tshirt and his black skinny jeans with his his red adidas shoes.

While Simon wore a white Tshirt, with his black jeans and his black and white adidas shoes.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=
3rd person POV

"Simon you will die" Josh frowned as Simon jumped from rock to rock.

"I'll die for a 1 ft fall" Simon said raising an eyebrow at Josh who moved closer to him.

Josh huffed at his replie and walked next to Simon while he jumped.

Suddenly Simon reached a mishaps rock and stumbled. Josh quickly caught him.

"I told you" Josh frowned helping Simon down. Simon folded his arms and frowned.

"I was pretending the floor was lava" Simon frowned. Josh chuckled at his childish antics.

The gang followed the two boys who were arguing away.

"Step in the bench" Josh ordered. Simon confused walked to the bench and stood up.

Josh then grabbed Simons legs, Simon automatically grabbed Josh's neck and chuckled.

"You two are such children" Tobi laughed while everyone smirked.

"Your extremely light" Jish chuckled letting Simon down as they were about to enter the restaurant.

All the boys pushed Josh and Simon out of the way putting their plan in action.

"Table for 7 please" Harry smiled at the waitress.

"Certainly" she said winking at Simon.

The boys shared looks towards each other and glanced to Simon who didn't seem to take notice since he was listening to Josh.

Harry sat on his own at the top of the table while Vik and JJ sat opposite, Tobi across from Ethan and Simon and Josh across from each other.

The boys smoked deviously as their planned had worked, although they didn't know what to do now.

As they ordered their food Simon and Josh got into deep conversation about a Tv series called 'Prison Break'