You know How i Am ( 12 )

Joshua Bradley's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and starred at the ceiling. I felt like shit, my head was fuzzy and I just wanted to go back to sleep. My stomach rumbled and I frowned. Slightly turning to reach my phone I felt a twinge in my back and muffled a shout.

"Samantha was right" I said to myself, I frowned and sat up. I tried to ignore the pain as I slowly walked down the stairs.

JJ, Vik and Simon all sat around the island eating. I walked passed them and opened the medicine cabinet hoping for some pain killers.

"Please tell me we're not out of pain killers" I said my voice sounding more hoarse.

"You alright m8" Vik questioned concerned.

"I'm fine" I said trying to exit the kitchen. I don't need to worry them anymore then I did yesterday.

"Josh" Simon said sternly standing in front of me.

"Yes Simon?" I questioned failing to stand up straight.

"Your not alright, come on" Simon said taking my arm and leading me upstairs.

"Why are we going to your room?" I questioned utterly confused.

"Because I'm going to be nurse Simon today" Simon chuckled handing me paid killers from his bed side drawer.

"Thank you" I smiled as he helped me into bed. Simon just nodded and sat at his desk editing. I snuggled into the covers and smiled.

Simon Minter's POV

I finished up editing my Football video and turned to see Josh sleeping peacefully. I worry about josh a lot, he always seems to hide physically and Mental pain, always caring for other more then himself. Its what I love about him, his always caring for others. I still don't they why Freya would do that to him, I never really looked at their relationship closely but they always seemed so happy. I've never seen them fight or even yell at each other until Josh snapped and broke up with her. I know it stills hurts him, he says his okay buy we all know its Josh and his not okay.

Turning back to my computer, I frowned feeling thirsty. I rose from my chair quietly hoping not to wake the sleeping man.I snuck downstairs and saw Vik and JJ whispering to each other. As I walked past them to the fridge I gave them a suspicious look.

"How's Josh?" Vik questioned seeming concerned.

"I gave him painkillers and his asleep so I'm just hoping he'll be alright when he wakes up" I said grabbing a red bull seeing as all mine were gone in my mini fridge.

"I still can't believe he came out with barely any scratches" JJ said mostly to himself.

"Is Josh going to get the car fixed or buy a new one?" Vik questioned.

"I actually don't know" I shrugged taking a sip from my red bull.

We heard footsteps enter the kitchen and Josh entered wiping sleep from his eyes.

"You good bro?" JJ questioned.

"A lot better then this morning" Josh said sitting on the island and scrolling through his phone.

ƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦ

Joshua Bradley's POV

"I might price how much it would be to fix it, and if its a lot I might as well just get a new car" I frowned showing Vik and Simon the car. I was smart enough to send my old pictures yo my computer to put on the new phone.