Friendly Advice ( 13 )

Simon Minter's POV

"JJ you busy?" I questioned as I entered his room.

"Does it look like I'm busy" JJ said putting his hand down his pants.

"I need Advice on something serious" I said sitting on his bed.

"Well Bro lay it on me" JJ said taking his hand from his pants and sitting up straight.

"I've been getting this feeling for awhile... 2 weeks to be exact and its getting worse" I frowned playing with my hands.

"What type of feeling is it? And when do you get it?" JJ questioned sounding like a professional.

"I know the feeling, its when you like someone... Its who I get the feeling for is what bothers me" I explained. JJ leaned forward.

"Who is it" JJ said genuinely interested.

"You can't tell anyone..." I said looking up at him.

"I promise, its me JJ!" JJ smiled.

"Josh... I think I like Josh" I let out in a shaky breath.

"What's so bad about that?" JJ questioned.

"I'm not gay though? I like girls... But then I like Josh" I said getting confused.

"Your Bi curious" JJ said leaning back on his chair.

"I'm Bi curious for Josh?" I questioned.

"Yeah and I'm happy for you, because you two would be good together" JJ said with a smug smile.

"You think?" I smiled happily a blush appearing on my face.

"You know you should tell Vik and Tobi" JJ said randomly.

"Why" I said confused on why such specific people.

"Because we all kinda knew you liked Josh" JJ chuckled.

"Really? How long did you know!?" I laughed.

"Longer then you have" JJ said dragging me out of his room into Vik's room where Vik sat editing and Tobi sat talking to him with a laptop on his lap.

"Listen up boys" JJ smiled happily. I glanced at JJ and made a face before looking to the other two men who had questionable looks.

"I like Josh" I said quickly.

"Haha JJ you were right!" Tobi said highfiving JJ.

"I'm proud of you man" Vik said happily.

"Am I the only one who finds it weird?" I chuckled awkwardly.

"I say so" JJ laughed his famous laugh.

"What do I do now though" I said sitting down on the bed next to Tobi.

"Tell Josh obviously" Tobi said saving his editing.

"What no!? He has Sam and I have no clue what's his take on Bi curious people" I frowned.

"First step is telling him your Bi, second step is telling him you like him" Vik explained.

"Yeah do one at a time, we all know you and Josh are extremely close, his not going to judge you" Tobi said happily.

"Alright I will" I smiled.

They all starred at me.

"right now" I questioned as my nerves kicked in.

"Yes right now, the sooner the better" Vik chuckled and they ushered me out the doom and followed me to Josh's room.

"Go away" I whisper yelled to them.

They put up their hands on the sign of surrender and walked away. I knocked lightly on the door and heard a muffle 'come in'
I hoped he would say piss off for once but he didn't. I entered the room seeing he spinning around on his office chair.

"Hey Si, you alright?" Josh questioned seeing me fidgeting with my hands.

"Oh yeah, I just wanted to ask if you needed anything for your back since I'm popping out to get some red bull" I lied through gritted teeth.

"Well since you going out maybe some pain killers please?" josh questioned politely.

"Alright, well bye" I said walking out of his room fast.

ƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦ

"Well how'd it go" they all questioned as I entered the kitchen.

"Anyone want to take me to get pain killers and red bull?" I questioned.

"You didn't tell him did you?" Tobi frowned.

"I couldn't" I frowned.

"Come on, I'll take you and then were going to see Harry, Ethan and Cal" Tobi said as he grabbed his keys and said bye to the others.

ƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦ

"Listen up dipshits" Cal said quietening everyone.

"Go ahead Simon" Cal said happily, he had already gotten it out of me when I went into the kitchen for a drink.

"I'm Bi?" I said almost questioning myself saying.

"I'm happy for you" Ethan said giving me a big hug. I chuckled as the others told me that they supported me.

I've told everyone but Josh, the person I'm Bi for.

ƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦ

"Cheers Tobi" I said exiting his car.

"No problem and take you time telling Josh I know it must be hard" Tobi said as I nodded. I walked inside and saw Josh sitting at the counter eating pizza.

"Here you go" I said handing him the pain killers.

"Thank you Si" he said happily as I put the cans in the fridge.

"No problem" I said feeling a little awkward.

"Want some?" He questioned pushing the pizza box closer to me.

"Don't mind if I do" I chuckled grabbing a slice.

We both ended up on the couch scrolling through twitter and talking about Pokemon go as you do.

But there was still that feeling in my stomach, anytime he would look at me, or laugh or just even say my name my stomach would do flips. I think he may have noticed my awkward behavior but he seemed to not question it for my sake.