Glances ( 20 )

Simon Minter's POV

I awoke with fuzzy vision and a pounding head ache. It took me a few minuets to adjust to the light in the room.

"Simon?" Josh questioned quietly.

"I regret drinking so much" I mumbled.

"As soon as you entered the room you fell onto the bed" Josh chuckled.

"How did I even get home" I questioned sitting up and leaning against the back board.

"Tobi didn't drink as much as everyone else" Josh said coming closer to me a glass of water and two tablets in his hand.

"Thank you" I mumbled as he handed me the items. I quickly took the pills and drank the water.

"There's breakfast on the table over there" Josh said as he grabbed the rest of the pills and his key to the room.

"Where are you going" I questioned.

"To check on the others, there all probably dying" Josh chuckled as he exited the room.

I slowly got out of bed and approached the small table with two chairs. I opened the bag and glanced at the contents. I smiled happily and I digged in.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

Joshua Bradley's POV

I knocked on Tobi and JJ's door and was greeted by Tobi who held a concerned face.

"What's wrong" I questioned.

"My head is killing me" JJ whined.

Tobi let me in and I grabbed a bottle of water and popped out two pills for JJ.

"Put out your hands" I ordered. He did as he was told. I placed the water in his right and the pills in his left.

"I love you Josh" JJ said throwing back the pills and water.

"Love you to buddy" I laughed as I exited their room nodding to Tobi.

Next stop was Ethan Harry and Vik's room. I knew for a fact Vik drank way more then usual and he was probably dead if not close to dead.

I knocked on the door greeted by Ethan who seemly looked alright.

"I've brought pills" i said as I entered the room.

"Just leave me here to die" Vik said as he held his head.

"Nope" I laughed as I stuffed two pills in his hand and a water.

"Uh Josh you legend" Ethan praised me as I handed Ethan his pills.

"Josh I swear to god, what would we do without you" Harry said downing the pills.

"You'd manage" I laughed as Vik started to try stand up.

I exited their room and returned back to my own.

"Thank you Josh" Simon said as I closed the door.

"no problem" I smiled.

"How's your lip?" He questioned coming closer and inspecting it.

"I don't even feel it, it just looks bad that's all" I said semi honest.