Train Ride( 29 )

This chapters kinda sad, chapters usual match my mood...

Joshua Bradley's POV  1 week later.

"Simon" I questioned as I opened his bedroom door. Simon glanced towards me and smiled.

"Hello you" Simon chuckled as he drapped his hands over my shoulders. I slipped mine around his waist and we just held each other.

"How long will you be gone for?" Simon questioned with a frown.

"Depends really" I replied.

"Depends on what?" Simon said with a raised eyebrow.

"I don't know" I replied.

"What's up with you, the last two days you've been extremely tense and secretive" Simon frowned searching my eyes.

"Simon please can we not be like this, I'm leaving in 20 minuets" I begged.

"Fine" Simon frowned and looked towards our feet.

I grabbed his chin and made him look up at me. I smiled earning his dashing smile back. Slowly I leaned in and captured his soft lushus lips.

We pulled away and planned our foreheads together.

"Josh, you confuse me so much you know that" Simon chuckled lightly.

"I confuse myself" I laughed pitifully.

"Josh are you ready to go" JJ's voice echoes from downstairs.

"Coming" I yelled back and turned to Simon who had the biggest frown on his face ever.

"I'll text you when I get there" I smiled kissing his lips one last time.

"Bye Josh" Simon said pulling me into a massive bear hug.

"Bye Si" I smiled melting into the hug.

I pealed myself from the tall blond and kissed him once last time before rushing down two flights of stairs and being met with JJ.

"Shall we go kind sir" JJ said seriously.

"Your weird man" I laughed as I grabbed my bag pack with my laptop,Chargers, money and some other random everyday needs.

I climbed into JJ's Lamborghini and began my journey to the train station.

+++++++++++++++++++

"Cheers JJ" I said as I exited the car. He followed me and pulled me into a bro hug.

"No problem man, have fun" JJ smiled.

"I'll try... Also can you keep an eye on Si?" I frowned already missing his voice.

"I got you Fam" JJ patted my back and sent me on my way.

+++++++++++++++++++

I boarded my train and took a vacant seat. There was a good few people seeing as it was 12 pm on a Friday afternoon.