Hidden Feelings ( 23 )

Joshua Bradley's POV

"Josh" Simon said jumping on my bed. I squinted my eyes seeing Tobi giving me an unsure look. I cringed remembering last night.

"I'm going to have a shower before we go" Simon said confused on our quietness.

As soon as the shower Tobi smiled brightly and slapped my bare shoulder.

"Ow, why" I said laughing at his excitement.

"You need to talk to Simon!" Tobi said as he sat on my bed. I sat myself up and pulled my hands over my face.

"I can't" I frowned.

"Josh man, everyone knows Simon likes you, and I'm the only one who knows you like him. Do you know how mental everyone would go if you two started dating!" Tobi exclaimed.

"He doesn't like me Tobi, I'm not risking anything and I'm not even gay" I said getting up and tugging on my jeans from yesterday not caring.

"Josh man, your bi- curious for each other you idiot" Tobi face palmed.

The shower turned off and I shooed Tobi away. I glanced through my bag trying to find my Millwall Jersey.

"Everything alright Josh?" Simon questioned coming out fully dressed.

"Uh, yeah" I said finally finding  the jersey.

Another knock on the door made me forget about putting on a top and instead brought me to my phone.

I needed to call my mom so she knows I'm alive.

"Josh hide your tits" Harry said covering Vik's eyes. I dropped my phone and covered my chest, causing everyone to burst out laughing.

I tugged on my jersey and walked into the bathroom fixing my hair. JJ entered the bathroom and grabbed my shoulders. I gave him  a confused glance in the mirror he just smirked.

"I know you like Simon" JJ whispered.

"First off that's creepy as fuck and I'm guessing Tobi?" I questioned casually.

"Yeah it was Tobi he told everyone" JJ laughed, my heart stop and I turned to face JJ.

"Even Simon!?" I gasped.

"No he wouldn't do that, no we all agreed to shut our mouths around Simon" JJ assured. I nodded and exited the bathroom JJ following.

"Shall we go?" Vik questioned.

"Yeah okay" Ethan agreed as we all loaded out if the door. I grabbed my phone and sunglasses and went to open the door only for Simon to be holding it for me.

"Thank you" I smiled as he closed the door behind himself. We walked down the stairs and caught up with the others.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

"This is so cool" Vik said looking at a Minecraft look like cupcake.

"Get it" I chuckled.

"I don't speak Spanish!!" Vik exclaimed I rolled my eyes and walked up to the stall manager.

"Puedo obtener la magdalena Minecraft favor" I said and he nodded. He took the cupcake in a plastic bag and handed it to me.