New Number ( 7 )

Joshua Bradley's POV

I walked up the second stairs and knocked on Simon's door.

"Come in" he called out. I slowly opened the door seeing he was at his desk editing.

"Are you busy?" I questioned.

"Nothing that can't wait" he said turning to face me.

"I need to get a new phone and I thought you might want to come, we can get food afterwards?" I questioned.

"Sure, Let me grab my jacket" he said excitedly. I chuckled and walked out his bedroom door and down the stairs, he soon followed suit. I left a quick note for the others to saying myself and Simon are gone into town for awhile.

I sat myself in the drivers seat while Simon sat in the passenger seat. We ended up just going to the closest Vodafone shop.

"Good afternoon Sir, how can I help you" A small woman questioned flashing her pearly white teeth.

"Uh, yeah can I get an iPhone 6 plus please" I smiled politely.

"Sure bill pay or prepay?" She questioned once again.

"Prepay" I said pulling out my wallet.

"White or space gray" she said as she headed out back.

"Space gray please" I said as I got the money ready.

"Do you need me to set it up?" She questioned taking the money.

"No thank you" i smiled as I went over to Simon who was eyeing up the Samsung's.

"What phone did you get?" Simon questioned. I took out the box and showed him.

"Josh looks like she took a liking to you" Simon chuckled as he showed me the sticky note in the box.

Call me
0876356255
- Jessica <3

I made a face and put the phone and sticky note into the bag again.

"So are you going to call her?" Simon questioned as we entered the car.

"Nope" I replied honestly.

"Are you serious?" Simon questioned eyeballing me.

"For one I just got out of a relationship and second I know little to nothing about her" I frowned pulling out from the parking space.

"But you could get to know her" Simon said as he glanced out the window. I just shook my head and chuckled at him.

Once we arrived at KFC, Simon almost ran to the counter, I followed behind laughing at him. After ordering our food we sat down and began eating and saying the odd comment.

Its always nice to go out with Simon and just talk. Its the same with any other Sidemen but I just feel that one bit closer to Simon.

ƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦ

Olajide Olatunji/ JJ's POV

Myself and Simon popped out so I could get a new phone, be back around 6.

I glanced at the clock seeing it was half 6 and smirked.

"What are you smirking at" Tobi questioned coming in from the kitchen.

"Your practically live here" I chuckled.

"I'm bored" he said as he grabbed a tango from the fridge.

"But Simon and Josh went into Town" I said showing him the note.

"His getting a new phone his other is broken" Tobi said as hr sat on the island.

"Do you think Josh and Simon might like each other?" I questioned.

"Why do you think that?" Tobi questioned confused.

"Its just the other night at Nandos Simon waited outside for Josh to lock the car and he would take these sneaky peaks at Josh while everyone was talking" I said my voice getting giddy.

"I've notice Josh seems to tell Simon everything as well, so there could be a possibility" Tobi agreed.

"Just keep an eye out for any minizerk moments" I chuckled.

"Josh stop laughing" Simon laughed as he entered the kitchen. Josh just looked at Simon and laughed more.

"What are you do laughing at" Tobi questioned.

"Josh" Simon warned. Josh just laughed even more.

"Simon was looking at a waitress and ended up tripping over my foot on the way out the door" Josh laughed as he sat down on the chair.

"Oh my god" I burst out laughing. Tobi just laughed slightly and took a sup of his drink.

"Josh" Simon whined. I looked to Tobi who looked at me and we both smirked.

"She wasn't that fit" Josh chuckled. Simon frowned.

"I'm off to edit, bye guys" Simon said slapping Josh playfully as he exited the kitchen.

Josh took out his new phone and began setting it up.

"What's this Josh" I questioned looking over a sticky note.

"A number" Tobi said smirking at Josh.

"Are you going to call her!?" I Said loudly hoping Simon would hear.

"No?" Josh said confused in my tone.

"Why not?" Tobi said eyeing Josh.

"I don't know her" he shrugged as grabbed my phone.

"Hey" I said giving him a glare.

"Calm down I'm just adding myself to the group chat and deleting my old user" Josh chuckled.

"I'm going to go visit Vik" Tobi said marching up the stairs.

"Thank you" Josh said handing me back my phone.

"I'm going to go edit" Josh said waving bye.

"Bye josh" I said as I threw my can in the bin.