1|PRESENT

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THE PEOPLE WHO TOOK THEIR TIME TO VIEW THIS BOOK I REALLY APPRECIATE IT. LOTS OF LOVE<3
____________________________________
THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO MY HILARIOUS BESTIE
____________________________________
BY GRACE THROUGH FATE
____________________________________

MIRANDA ABOVE OR ON THE SIDE.

~PRESENT DAY~

"Mummy mummy wake up" I hear my little princess call from the door.

Forcefully I slowly opened my eyes and saw my daughter Adriana standing near the door wearing a black jean,White one direction top and a black and white converse.

Her hair was tied in a high ponytail. With her beautiful blue eyes that I used to love and those pink lips. She looks completely like her father except for her hair which is brown or sometimes caramel like mine.

She looks so much like her twin brother Adrian, that people would have mastaken one for the other if it was not for their gender.

I quickly ran to the bathroom noticing that I should have been up thirty minutes ago.

I brushed my teeth and took a warm bath. After I was done with my business I went to the closet and wore a blue dress with flower patterns which falls a little above my knee.

I tied my hair into a bun applying a little bit of mascara, eyeliner and lipgloss and wore my black block hills.
And walked towards the kitchen only to be greated with the delicious smell of pancakes from the kitchen.

"Good morning Nathalie" I say as I open the fridge.

" Good morning Randa hope you slept well she asked?"

"Yep" i say making the 'p' pop.

"where are the kids any way" I asked while taking a sip of my coffee "its time for school".

She pointed towards the living room and said their over there.

I followed her finger and saw them watching tv.

"Good morning mommy" Adrian greeted when he saw me approach the living room.

"Good morning to you too sweetie hope my baby slept well" I ask.

"Am not a baby I'm a man" he pouted making me giggle because of his cuteness.

"Are you guys ready for school" I asked while taking my leather jacket from the hanger.

"Yeah" they replied in unison which made me giggle again because of their cuteness.

As we entered my baby Kimberly, who is a toyota camry I placed my bag on the passenger seat and let my kids seat on the back seat and we drove to school.

After dropping them at their school which is like 10miles away from home and kissing them goodbye I headed towards Steel enterprise where I work as the personal assistant to the CEO Mr Nicholas but I call him Nick because he is like a brother to me, for we were attending the same college here in Brazil before his Father handed him the company.

"Good morning Nikki" I greeted the receptionist and headed towards the elevator not waiting for her reply because I was already running late.

Altough I am friends with Nick, I still try my best to be professional inside the building starting from my punctuality and don't like taking it as an advantage that I am friend's with the Boss.

The elevator door opens only to be greated by a bone crushing hug from by bestfriend Lauren.

I met her during my first year in Brazil in College along side Nick, Sarah and Andrew. We hit it off pretty soon and before we knew it we were all bestfriends.