14|OFFICE RANDEZ-VOUS

Forgive me guys for I have sinned, I'm so sorry I couldn't update earlier and I hope you find it in your hearts to forgive me.

Next update will be very soon, And I know I haven't been fulfilling my promises lately but I'll try harder this time.

And yes it will be long.
__________________

Their are choices in life that are very hard to judge, Not knowing if you've done the right choice or committed the worst mistake of your life. Not knowing if the choice you made would give a meaning to your life or take you straight down to hell.

I stood, watching Liam walking towards me after Knowing I've made a choice that would take me straight down to hell.

"What did you say?," he asks he's face inches from mine.

"I'll marry you,"I say my voice hardly above a whisper making him know that I was uncomfortable with his closeness .

"What?"

"I'll marry you," I say my voice now audible trying my best the sound confident and not Intimidated by his presence.

"You'll marry me?"

"Yes," I tried again to make my voice strong but it sounded like I was grasping for air. Fuck

"Umm," He's eyes locked on my lips making me more uncomfortable than I already was.

Please just go away.

"If you'll...," I started but was interrupted when I felt a pair of lips on mine. Oh God.

I wanted to punch him, heck I wanted to kill him but for some reason I couldn't bring my self to it.

Our lips moved in sync making be remember all the good memories we shared. The dates, The anniversaries, The birthday's all of it.

I almost forgot the softness of his hair, But it all came back once I moved my fingers through his hair without realising what I was doing. Going down to his chest towards his abs feeling it under his shirt making be smile in between our kiss. I've always loved the ways his abs felt which was quite weird.

They say nothing good lasts and I've never beleived it more than now because we heard a knock on the door making me back away from him.

"You should answer the door," I say breathlessly trying to control my racing heart.

"No," he says slamming his lips against mine again. But again the knock was heard which we both ignored.

We were both engrossed with the kiss that we did not notice our new guest who cleared his throat to gain our attention.

"What," Liam growled making Edward shudder from where he stood.

"Yo-u have a mee-ting in five min-utes s-ir," he stammers which would've made me laugh if I wasn't red because of embarrassment.

"Cancel the meeting"

"But sir you've cancelled the meeting twice"

"So?"

"Mr Delcasteo is leaving for Cuba today," Edward says his eyes looking at the floor.

"Shit," Liam says pulling his hair in frustration which I most say looked hot.

"How many minutes do we have,"

"Thr-ee sir," Edward stammers looking down at his watch.

"Let's go"

William's pov

"I'll marry you," She says in a whisper that I almost didn't catch it.

"What," I say taking large steps towards her.

"I'll Marry you"

"You'll marry me," I ask genuinely surprised because I thought she will try harder than just accept my proposal.

"Yes" I hear her trying to sound confidently but it sounded like she was choking.

I didn't realise how close we were until my eyes fell on her lips. Fuck

Before I could scowl myself for looking at the lips my lips were already on hers. And I couldn't just bring myself to stop.

Our lips moved in sync making me remember all the good memories we shared when we were still married.

Which we still are

We were so engrossed in our own little World that we didn't see Edward who stood besides the door with an amused expression.

Cough cough

We broke apart when Edward much to my dismay cleared his throat.

"Mr Knight...", he started but I interrupted him.

"What?", I practically growled irritation and annoyance clearly shown.

"You have a meeting in three minutes", He says still with an amused expression.

Which I did not like

"Cancel it", I say not caring about how it will affect the other companies call me selfish but I needed to finish what we started with the Brunette beauty standing beside me.

"No", Randa squeaked high pitched probably because of her lack of breath

Good

"I mean the meeting might be important to the company" she says calmer after realizing how her voice came out.

"Babe", I say closing the gap between us making sure my lips brushed against her ears as I spoke "you should have known by now that these meetings only benefit them not me"

"But you can't just bail on them like that", she says her voice cracking because of the tingling feeling I was sending her.

"I can and I will"

"You are one Selfish Pig you know that?", She says with anger as she takes a step back.

"Oh honey I've been called worse"

"Don't call me that," She says with gritted teeth.

"Call you what?"I ask taking a step closer

"That"

"What,"I ask innocently.

"Honey, Babe," all of that she says moving her finger in a circular motion towards me.

"You have a minute more", Edward who we've completely forgotten says.

F*ck you

"I'm leaving", Randa says grabbing her purse from my desk and adjusted her skirt which had now been higher.

No! I wanted to scream but thought against it f*ck this meetings.

"We are not done here", I whispered in her ear as she walked passed me to the door

But my only reply was the glare she sent my way.

I watched her walk out of my Office with a smile on my face with the thought of her cuddling with me in bed as we sleep.

Soon I assured my self.

Peace, hugs and hippie love
👑Amyy

Instagram__👉queen_amyyy