11|STILL MY HUSBAND

Remember this Randa no matter how many men you think you are in love with, no matter how many men you allow to touch you and no matter how many men you get married to, I'll always be the only man you ever love, the only man who makes you crave for more, the only man who makes your heart beat faster, the only man whom you're heart will always desire and the only man you will ever love. And you no better than anyone that I am very impatient and I hate sharing what is mine.
                ____William Knight.
___________________________________________

Miranda's pov
I can't beleive he called my children bastard's and also in front of Liam, without him making an effort to stop him even after knowing they were his children too.

Ugh, I hate both of them with every single vein in my heart.

"Hate is a strong word beautiful"

I looked in front of me only to bump into someone or should I say a greek God but definately not as hot as Liam.

Ugh, why am I thinking of him again.

"Am so sorry, I did not look at where I was going am so sorry" i blurted.

"No need for an apology, it's also my fault I was busy on my phone and did not see you".

"It's both our faults then" i chuckled.

"Aaron Clark " he said forwarding his hand.

"Miranda"

"Are you by any chance lost Miranda?"

"I go by Randa, and no I am not lost. I am the personal secretary of Mr Steel"

"Ohh, my mistake I saw the frown on your face and I thought you needed some help perhaps you were lost".

"I am definitely not lost, not to sound rude or anything but what are you doing here? Do you have an appointment with Mr Steel?".

"No no, I am the new Manager for the finance department".

"Aaron clark, now I know why your name sounded farmilier. You started today right?".

"Yes, just an hour ago"

"And how are you seeing the company so far?"

"Much better than the previous company I was in".

"Meaning".

"The women here don't where clothes that make them look like strippers"

"Then you've definitely not met everyone" i muttered.

"Trust me I've met everyone even the Director's secretary Paria and the lady in the programming department Lindy"

"Oh my God, I can see that we are going to be good freinds" i say trying my best not to laugh.

"Why?"

"What did you say their name's where again?"

"Umm, Paria and Lindy?"

I couldn't hold it any longer so i burst out laughing.

"What is so funny?" he asked.

"Paria and Lindy, really?"

"What, is that not their names?"

"Of course not, It's Paris and Lindsay"

"Now i understand why you're laughing so hard. But its not my fault that i dont remember the names of the people i don't have buisness with or interest in".

"I understand you, but I also pity you cause you've not met their boss yet, who unfortunately will be your new temporary secretary because Amber is going on parental leave starting from next week which will last for nine months".