A/N

Hey loves!!, you're reading this so I know you're still sticking with William and Miranda's story after all the promises I fail to keep. And I thank you for that.

Now that school is out of my way for the time being as I'm graduating in less than two weeks, I'll use this holiday to focus on my writing.

Going through the book I realised that this book needs a hell lot of editing. So now that I'm free, I'll make sure this book finishes before the end of September and I'll use the month of October to edit. It is safe to say that by the end of October their won't be any need to want to reach for your laptop and try to rip it in half.

While editing, I'll be removing all the "Author's note" in this book so you won't have to read all my ranting while you're at it.

Finally, I've been contacted by the management of Inkitt publishing and I'll start updating a chapter ahead there. But first i'll have to start updating from the first chapter and have in mind that because I'll be updating from the first chapter, it will be edited so you won't have to wait till October to read the edited chapters.

My first chapter on Inkitt will be published on the 19th of July and I hope you'll still stick with me there. If you haven't installed the app yet, I advice you to do so as most of the well known Authors here are there too with their books a chapter ahead!

My Inkitt user name is queen_amyyy which is the same as my wattpad.

Joining Inkitt publishing DOESN'T mean I'm leaving wattpad. I'm infact writing another book but it is currently left as part of my draft and won't be published until my current book "The Billionaire's ex wife" is stable here and on Inkitt.

My new book will probably be published in September. Currently I'm writing the fourth chapter so by September I'll probably be writing the sixteenth or seventeenth chapter. With this, My new book won't face the same problem as this one which is, not being updated every week.

So if you've chapter 15 (sexually deprived) you will notice that at the end of the chapter I mentioned that I will update earlier if the book reaches 550k reads and I have 575 followers. This does NOT mean I won't update if I don't reach this. I WILL update but in maybe after 5 days.

Until the next update,

Peace, hugs and hippie love
                           __Amyyy❤

Instagram__👉queen_amyyy_

CHAPTER 15 IS OUT!!