2|THE TOY SHOP

Life is too short to wake up with regrets so love the people who treat you right and forgive the ones that don't and beleive that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Because you can't cheat on someone if you're in love with them you just can't, you wouldn't even consider it but if you cheat on someone you claim to love, you're not in love your just in love with the idea.
               ___Miranda Anderson.

BY GRACE THROUGH FATE.

The week seems to pass by very quickly and its been five days since Nick called me to his office.

So today is a Saturday the day I usually take my kids shopping. Which explains why were now standing in front of an Ice cream shop.

"Mummy I want a chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream" Adrian pouted beside me.

"And I want a raspberry ripple" Adriana said pulling my hand.

" Okay we will buy both" I say to the kids.

"One Chocolate chip cookie dough and two raspberry ripple ice cream" I say Smiling to the waitress.

"Okay coming right up" she said while noting it down.

After 10minutes of the kids arguing about which place we should go next and finally deciding to go to the toyshop.

The waitress later brought our order.

"There you go miss" she said as she placed my order in front of me.

"And there you go handsome" she said turning to Adrian.

"And there you go princess" she said referring to Adriana.

"Mummy Adrian is blushing" Adriana said pointing at her brother's now red cheek.

"Oh my little boy is in love" I squealed.

"Mum stop your embarrassing me, Am not in love and am not little" he said crossing his arms.

.........

After 30 minutes, We where now standing In front of toy shop called casa de Brinquedos.

"Mum I want that car" Adrian pointed towards a red and white car on the top shelf.

I took the car from the shelf but gasped when I saw the prize tag $350, who sells a car toy for $350 I said to my self.

"Sorry honey but it's too expensive" I told him hoping he would understand but he just pouted and was about to cry.

"Please don't cry" i tried to reason with him i'll buy you another one.

"Promise?" he asks forming a smile on his lips "promise" I say smiling.

After roaming around I finally bought Adriana a new Barbie toy house and a barbie doll and bought Adrian a teddy bear and a less expensive car.

"Wh're going home now" I say as I turned towards my kids but to my surprise I saw only Adriana.

"Where is your brother?" I ask.

" I don't know" she said admiring her new doll.

For a moment I became really worried because he could get lost for we were in a very big building, but then I remembered about the store where he saw the car he wanted.

I quickly rushed towards the store grabbing Adriana by the hand before she also gets lost.

Upon approaching the shelf in which Adrian saw the car I saw him holding the car in his hand and talking to a man with blonde hair whose back was facing us.