15|DEPRIVED

A woman doesn't need a perfect man. All she needs is a man she can trust and won't be cheating on her physically or emotionally behind her back. Every woman needs a man who loves her immensely and will never play games with her heart. And last but not the least she needs a man who is willing to stay in a relationship with her faithfully for the rest for his life.

NOT EDITED.

With the little dignity I had left, I left the office and made my way towards the elevator. Adjusting my now very un-ladylike hair which looked like it had been attacked by birds. I pressed the button on the elevator leading me to the ground floor.

How could I be so careless?. After all the things he did to me, I still allowed him to control me.

The worst part? I enjoyed every second of it and to think with all my suggestions for him to stop, what I wanted was quite the opposite.

William seems to always bring out the worst in me. One moment I'm ready to kill him and the next I'm acting like a horny dog.

I blame it on the fact that I have been acting like a nun for the past five years. The closest I've gone to doing anything sexual was a kiss which lasted for less than a minute before my mind registered what was happening and I pushed the poor guy with so much force that he stumbled backwards.

I laugh at that memory. The guy was completely taken off-guard that even in his drunken state, he managed to mutter a quick "sorry" and walk away knowing I wasn't one to tolerate his excuse.

Turning the ignition, I drove off knowing what I had to do. First I had to let loose, go to the club or something and then come up with a plan to not only marry William but to also avoid going to court.

Reaching my house, I spot the familiar white tesla than belonged to Lauren. Guess I wasn't the only one that took the day off.

Turning off the ignition, I step out of my car and headed towards the front door. After a few knocks, the door opened not very gracefully by a very grumpy Lauren.

"What crawled up your ass and died?", I asked pushing the door wider and passing her and into the living room.

"I'm hungry and Nath is taking to long", she huffed closing the door.

"Mummy!!", my little princess squealed jumping down from her high stool at the dining table and running into my arms.

I wish I had the same energy as her.

"I think you have an olympic gold medal runner here", Lauren says sitting her self down in one of the sofas opposite the tv.

"Hey mum", Adrian greeted from the sofa holding into one his remote controller's which I believe is for his toy train.

"Hey Champ", I reply. "How was your day?", I asked Adriana who was still holding on to my legs like her life depended on it.

"Aunt lauren has been puking since she got here. And Adrian refuses to play with me", she pouted crossing her arms across her chest.

"Why don't you tell her all the phone calls I had today while you're at it huh Adriana?", lauren huffed from the sofa making Adrian laugh and Adrina rest her head on my thigh muttering a small "sorry" sheepishly.

"Are you down with the flu?", I ask worried. Lauren almost never got sick to the point that we all thought she was immune all type of diseases.

"I guess, i've only thrown up twice since I got here by the way", she says the last statement, her eyes fixed on Adriana.

"And to think I wanted to call Nick and Edward to come with us for some drinks", I say dejected while fumbling with Adriana's hair.

With an inhuman speed, Lauren turned her head to my direction completely ignoring the tv she was engrossed in earlier.