5|MAKING THE APPOINTMENT

Lily above or on the side.

SERIOUSLY GUYS 3K+ VIEWS I COULD NOT HAVE BEEN HAPPIER I LOVE YOU GUYS SOO MUCH.

By grace through fate.
______________________________________________

Entering Nick's office I could only thing of one thing which is how am going to tell Nick that Liam is my ex husband.

But upon entering the office my thoughts were quickly pushed aside for in front of me was Nick totally wasted holding a bottle of alcohol.

"What happened to you" i said taking the bottle of alcohol from his hand.

"Randa" he whispered.

"Yes" I answered.

"what am I going to do" he asked and I can see the mixture of sadness, anger, worry and disappointment in his eyes.

About what I ask.

"The contract what am I going to do" he said looking straight into my eyes.

"I don't know" I stammered.

" Am going to lose my company"he said trying to grab the bottle of alcohol but I quickly pushed it aside.

"Give me the bottle" he demanded.

"No"

"why?".

"Because you're already wasted".

"Why can't I just be wasted" he said sitting on the couch.

"Because your company needs you".

"What company the one going to bankruptcy?? I don't think so".

"Don't say that the company is not going to bankrupt" i say.

"Can't you see Randa if the Knight's do not sign this contract before Next week am losing my company" he states.

"Who said they will not sign the contract they just said they will think about it".

"When the knights say they will think about it it means no" He said standing up but fails and falls back.

"They will say yes "i said encouragingly.

"How do you know" he questions.

"I just know".

"But if i lose my company".

"You won't lose the company".

"But what if I lose it?".

"I'll always be there for you".

"And Lily?".

"She will always be there for you" I say smiling.

Now i guess i do have to talk to Liam again.
..........

"I did not expect to hear from you so soon Miss Anderson".

"ohh shut up".

If you guys are wondering who am talking to its stupid Mr parker Liam's personal assistant.

"Can you arrange an appointment with Mr knight" i say.

"Of coarse is five okay with you?" He ask.

"No i want it now an am on my way" i say.

"I think you are as eager as Mr Knight to have this meeting so its okay". "They are waiting for you".

"They are waiting for you"???

..........

I know its too short but i have a busy schedule this week and am currently on writer's block. I just wrote this because of the people telling me to update. I promise the next chapter would be or might be the longest chapter i've written so far. And hopefully very soon.

Peace hugs and hippie love.
_Amyy