12|BLACKMAILS.

What am I going to do now?, that's the only thought going through my mind as I sit on my office chair.

Ring, Ring.

"Hello", I say answering my office phone.

"Hello,Randa?".

"Who Is this"

"It's me Edward"

"Oh Edward, why call me on my office number when you can call me on my own dial"

"Am calling on behalf of Mr knight"

"Oh, what does he want now?".

"He did not tell me, he only told me to call and tell you to come to his office apparently it's important" he says.

"Okay then", I say glancing at my watch "i'll be there in twenty".

***

I let my eyes adjust to the light emitting from my window before stretching my hand onto the other side of the bed.

"Wake up Randa, it's already seven thirty", Nathalie says pulling the other side of the curtain.

"Where are the kids?", i asked turning over on the bed to get better sleep.

"They are still in bed considering there on mid-term break", she said closing the door.

Ugh, I hate mornings.

I lazily got out of bed and went into the bathroom to do my business. I really needed to take a cold shower yesterday after all what I went through.

After I've finished my buisness I went into my closet and picked the first thing I could find which happened to be a white top, pairing it with jeans and knee-length boots.And made my way downstairs.

"Nath, the pancakes smell so good", i exclaimed smiling. "I can have only those for the rest of my life".

"You're exaggerating Randa, you cannot even stay for a week without eating pizza", she says chuckling.

"You have no fate in me, you broke my heart", i say putting my hand on where my heart is supposed to be for effect.

"Oh sorry then Randa's heart, It was not my intention to hurt you", she says playing along.

"But you already did", i pouted like a baby.

"Then what should I do to make it up to you?"she asks placing my coffee on the table.

"Just some more pancakes will do", i say grinning.

"Your wish is my command mi'lady", she says half bowing. Making us both laugh.

"Mummy, what are you laughing at with Aunt Nathy?", i hear a small voice say behind me.

"Well champ, mom's not gonna answer you untill you greet her", i say appearing to me strict while crossing my arms.

"Oh, Good morning mom". He says rubbing his sleepy eyes with his hand.

"What are you doing up so early?",i ask him while devouring my pancakes.

"I just wanted to wake up early".

"Oh, so you choose to leave bed just because you wanted to get up early?", i ask

"Aha".

I can't beleive him, he chose to leave bed this early just because he wanted to wake up early. I know one thing for sure is that I will never leave bed this early if I had absolutely nothing to do. At least Adriana got that from me while Adrian is an early bird like his father.