3|HERE GOES NOTHING

Saying sorry isn't enough to show or tell  someone you regret the thing you did. Sorry is just a word with five letters which doesn't have a meaning anymore, learn to change your attitude and forget your miserable past because that is the only way you can show someone that you are truly sorry.
               ___William Knight.
***
300+ VIEWS IN 10 DAYS OMG!!. AM LITERALLY SCREAMING RIGHT NOW.
I LOVE YOU GUYS.<3♥♥
___________________________________________
CHRISTIAN ABOVE OR ON THE SIDE.
___________________________________________
By Grace through fate.
___________________________________________

The weekend passed by really quickly or it might have been the fact that i just couldn't notice for I was still thinking about the certain man I saw at the toy shop.

So today being a Monday which unfortunately means work. Dont get me wrong I really love my job infact I adore my job but come to think of it. It also means having to get up early which means less sleep and I definitely love my sleep.

I got up from bed really tired I guess you can say am not really a morning person which by the way is actually true.

I entered the bathroom and did my morning routine then made my way towards my closet. I settled on a black skirt and a light blue long sleeve blouse. I wore my black Jimmy choos and pulled my hair into a neat bun. I applied a little makeup for I was never a fan of too much makeup.

And I was trying my best to look a little bit more professional because Nick's friend and cousin where coming to sign deal with steel enterprise today.

"Mommy", Adrian shouted as I approached the kitchen.

He really is a morning person unlike me and Adriana.

"How is my big man doing", I asked while him a kiss on the cheek.

"Won't I have a kiss" Adriana pouted beside her twin "of coarse dear", I said and gave her a kiss.

My coffee and sandwich was placed on the dining table along side the children's cereal bowls.

"Good Morning Nathalie", I said as i took a sit beside my kids.

"Good Morning Randa", she said also taking her sit.

Sometimes i think of how my life would have been if it was not for her because she acts as a second mum towards the kids.

"Mummy", Adrian said which brought me back from my taughts.

"Yes honey", I said taking a sip of my coffee.

"I dreamt of my father", He said looking at his cereal bowl.

"W..h..at?", I said almost choking on my coffee.

"I dreamt of my father", he repeated not lifting his gaze.

I looked at Adriana who was busy finishing her cereal not paying attention to our conversation while Nathalie was looking at Adrian like he developed another head.
"What did he do in your dream", i asked trying to lighten the tension.

"Do you remember the man who bought me the car at the toy shop?", he asked with hope in his eyes.

"yes", i replied urging him to continue.

"well i dreamt that he was my father and that he came to stay with us".

"You might catch a fly", Nathalie teased which made me realise my mouth was open.

"Lets go we will be late", i said looking at my watch "Shit!!" I muttered 7:39 i was so late i had to be at my office at 8am and i heard to drive my kids to school.

It was already 7:57 when i arrived at Harvard primary school which was were my kids attending. I drove at full speed inorder to make it on time but unfortunately Karma was not on my side today because i reached my office at 8:09 which means i was 9 minutes late.

I made my way up to the 18th floor only to be greated with another bone crashing hug from my oblivious bestfrend.

"Your late", she pouted.

" I know is the client here already",

"Yes" she said.

"Okay i have to go", i said making my way towards the door.

"And Randa", Yeah i replied to Lily.

" please don't be checking them out because you might get destracted for they resemble greek Gods".

I laughed at her statement because she fangirls over any cute or handsome guy she sees.

"Okay", I said and opened the door. I saw nick sitting on his sit smiling.

"Am so sorry am late i had to drop the kids to school" i said.

Because of my nervousness i failed to notice the two getlemenn now sitting behind me.

"Its no problem Randa i was just chatting with my clients", he said with a smile on his face.

"Miranda i'll like you to meet my long time friend Chace knight and his cousin William knight".

I did not allow the words to enter my brain but i regretted it the very moment my eyes met a pair of ocean blue eyes and those forest green eyes. Because there ladies and gentlemen was no other than William knight my ex husband with his cousin and best friend Christian Chase Knight.

~HERE GOES NOTHING.~

SHORTEST CHAPTER I'VE WRITTEN SO FAR, BUT ANYWAY HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT AND I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER WOULD BE LONGER.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN.

ANY MISTAKES? IF THIER IS, BRING MY ATTENTION TO IT AND I'LL CORRECT IT.

PEACE HUGS AND HIPPIE LOVE
__Amy♥♥