NOTE & SYNOPSIS

NOTE

Hey guys, This is my first book on wattpad so it might contain gramatical errors and spelling mistakes.

If you know yo'ur the type of person who cannot handle grammatical errors and does not have the patients to wait till the book is edited, I advice you to go back to where ever you where previously because this book is full of mistakes for is not edited.

Being a student is not easy so I can't promise regular updates but I'll try updating once or twice every week but not during exams. I accept feedbacks and ideas from the readers and please don't be a silent reader. BE POSITIVE I DON'T NEED ANY NEGATIVE COMNENTS.

SYNOPSIS

Miranda is a 21 year old confident woman married to the one and only William knight who happens to be the richest man alive and loves her dearly. She has everything she always wanted, what do you expect when she comes from a rich and powerful family and gets married to the richest man alive.

Eveything comes crashing down when she sees her husband making out with her so called "best friend" Martha just after being told she was pregnant not only that but with twins.

She leaves her Family, Friends and everything behind and starts her live in Brazil. Where she meets new people, friends who are like family and a new job whose pay is able to provide for her two bundle of joys.

What happens when the man she tries soo hard to forget makes an appearance?

Will she find love again with the man who gave her her first heart break or will she move on?

Read ahead to find out.