7|MEETING EDWARD

30k reads!! Am over the moon I'm soo happy!! Thanks guys.
___________________________

By grace through fate.
___________________________

Miranda

Standing in front of the address Mr parker gave me, debating whether to go in or just run away and waking up only to find out it was all a dream or can i say a nightmare.

Walking towards the reception after about ten minutes of standing outside afraid to enter, i finally made up my mind so here i am in front of the Receptionist.

"Umm excuse me" i said gaining the slutty receptionists attention.

She looked like to a typical sl*t as she was wearing a dress that stopped at her mid tight that barely covers her ass with her breast looking like it would burst out from her dress any minute.

"What?!" She snapped making me face her instead of her dress which i consider inappropriate to wear for work.

"Am having an appointment with mr knight" i say.

"Which mr knight" she asks her eyes narrowing.

I stood their confused with as to what she just said but remembered that Christian is also here.

"William" .

"What is your name?" she asks.

"Miranda Anderson" i say.

She opened her mouth to ask something else but was interrupted by a voice coming from the elevator on her left.

I turned to see a well built man who i supposedly think would be three or four years older than me.

"Are you Miss Anderson?" he asks when he stood in front of me.

"Unfortunately i am but not to be rude or anything but who are you?" i ask.

The man chuckled before answering "My name is Edward parker i believe you remember me because we talked over the phone about thirty minutes ago" he says raising his eyebrows

"Of course why wouldn't I remember you Mr knight's arrogant P.A".

"Feisty i like it but that's not a very nice way to remember someone" he says putting his hand over his chest pretending to be hurt.

I can say me and Mr arrogant are going to be great friend's.

I was about to respond but the slutty receptionists had to open her dirty mouth.

"Are you two going to move from my sight or are you gonna stay here shamelessly flirting with each other?" she asks irritated.

Edward was about to say something else but i bit him to it.

"I think flirting with someone while wearing appropriate clothes is far better than wearing slutty clothes that barely covers your arse and waiting for a guy to notice you" i snapped.

She opened her mouth and closed it again like a fish. While Edward high fived me and pulled towards the elevator.

"That was good he commented once we pressed the elevator button.

"I know right" I say.

"If you don't mind me asking how do you know the Infamous William and Christian knight for they were rather anxious to seeing you that they went to the extent of even postponing all their meetings this afternoon".

"Ohh I did not know they were that eager to see me but did you say both William and chase?" I ask now getting worried.

"Am afraid yes but I don't think its some thing you need to get worried about" he replied.

"Ohh i hope so" I murmured but I know he heard it.

"You still did not not tell me your relationship between the Knights and you he says.

After almost 40 seconds of silence he finally broke the awkward silence.

"Its okay if you do not want to tell me I know its none of my business bu..."

"Shut up" I said amused its just that he is my ex husband it's nothing". But the silence I received from him told me It was not just not nothing to him.

30 seconds of silence
.
.
.
1 minute
.
.
.
2 minutes. Ting!! the elevator opened.

"Christian or William?" he asked when we got out.

"Oh so you still talk I thought a ghost took your voice back there" I said pointing to the elevator now behind us which made him roll his eyes.

"You still did not answer my question" he said crossing his arms.

"William, William is my ex husband" I said to gritted teeth because I hate saying his name.

Edward opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted by the a door opening. Not knowing am now in front of Liam's office.

Ever had of the quote "speak of the devil and he/she shall appear?".

If not then you've heard it now, for standing in front of me is no other than Liam with his arms crossed and glaring at Edward.

This is gonna be a long afternoon.
___________________________________
How do you like this chapter? Tell me in the comment section.

And am afraid the Drama got to be in the next chapter. SORRY.

SCHOOL HAVE STARTED AND AM GETTING BUSIER EVERYDAY SOO I'VE COME TO A CONCLUSION OF UPDATING EVERY SATURDAY INSTEAD OF PUTTING THE BOOK ON HOLD.
AND MAYBE, JUST MAYBE I WILL BE POSTING SURPRISE UPDATES DURING THE WEEK WHEN AM NOT BUSY.
___________________________________
Am typing on my phone so it might contain errors please just ignore it and know its not edited.

Peace hugs & hippie love.
__Amyy