8|THE TALK

If someone cheats on you it's okay if you
Don't stop loving him immediately. You might feel like an idiot if your feelings for him did not go away immediately and you hate your self for being foolish. But you will eventually learn that it was normal and you're not a failure if anything you are a hero because your heart have been played, stabbed, cheated, burned and broken but somehow it still beats. For it takes time for your heart to catch up with your brain.
               ___Miranda Anderson.

BY GRACE THROUGH FATE.

"As much as I love sitting here looking at you guys without saying a word I have to get home before seven so start explaining to me why you and Chase here" i said pointing to chase "were so eager to see me according to Edward i said with sarcasm dropping from every word.

"So I see your now on first time basis with a person you met minutes ago".

"Seriously Liam that's the only thing you noticed in what I said".

SILENCE

"You called me liam".

"And".

"Liam stop it tickles" I giggled as Liam kept on tickling me.

"Liam can you pass me the keys".

"Liam can I have the other ice cream please".

"Liam can I take off the blindfold now".

"Oh"; I said as realization was drawn to me that I only called William Liam when we were together.

"It doesn't matter anymore we are not together" I say.

I saw an emotion passed through his eyes disappointment, disappointment that I did not are if I used to all him

"I'll sure fire him"

"I think the person you should be firing right now is that slutty thing you have as a receptionist".

"Stella?"

"First name basis are we" I said with a smirk but deep down I was hurting. Could it me jealously?? No I can't possibly be jealous because I do not love him and wouldn't give a S*it if they were even dating.

"She is me employee obviously I will know her name".

"And he is my friend"

"But you just met him"

"And?"

"Aren't people befriending people after properly knowing them?"

"And what is the importance of that" I said while smirking as I was loving where this was going.

"for gaining each others trust" he said in a "duh" tune.

I loved where this was going but when he said gaining each others trust i felt like a knife was stabbed right through my heart as I remembered the first day I met my ex best friend Martha.

It was during my first days of being a freshman in highschool at Windsor high when I met Martha. I was standing at the line to sign in for cheerleading when I felt a soft tap on my shoulder making me turn back.

And came face to face with a girl oh God was she beautiful with forest green eyes and long blond hair which reached her mid back and long eyelashes with perfectly shaped eyebrows that am sure any one would die for.

I admit that I am beautiful at least that's what people say with long brown hair that also reaches my mid back and long eyebrows with beautifully shaped eyebrows and large brown eyes that people seem to love soo much with full pink lips and olive skin am basically the exact copy of my mum.

Am sorry is this where we should stand for signing in for cheerleading she said in her angelic voice.

Yes I said after being mesmerized by her beauty and finding my voice.

Am Martha she said and gave me her hand to shake.

Miranda I said and shook her hand.

you don't happen to be the sister of the Anderson twins are you she said with enthusiasm.

Unfortunately I am I said with a smile, i was not surprised that she knew my brother I mean in this school everyone seem to know who my brothers are.

Omg!! She said jumping up and down my brother has told me alot about you.

Your not Daniel smiths sister are you I asked because Daniel was one of my brothers best friends and he told me that his younger sister was also being enrolled at Windsor high this year.

Unfortunately I am she said copying me. Friends she said hugging me friends I say returning the hug.

From that day we became best friends till the day I saw her at Liam's office which broke our eleven years friendship.

I did not realize I was crying thinking about that day untill Chase who I completely forgot was in the office passed be the tissue box.

"trust huh? I've been friends with a b*tch for eleven years and what did she do? She went on to makeout with my husband behind my back and my idiotic husband did not make any effort to push her away and you say trust huh!!if eleven years was not enough to trust one another then when or how many years should one wait to gain another's trust? Huh? Twenty years, twenty five years thirty years tell me I shouted.

"You misunderstood what you saw" he murmurs but thanks to my good ears I heard him.

"I misunderstood what I saw, please how is seeing your husband and best friend or should I say ex husband and ex best friend making out a misunderstanding".

"I did not kn...."he started but I cut him off before he could utter another word.

"I know you did not call me all the way here for us to discuss what happened five years ago so just get straight to the point and tell me why called me here at the first place for I have to get home it's getting late" I said glancing at my watch.

"Okay" he said disappointment and frustration clear in his voice and passed me a paper I never thought I'll ever see especially coming from the person I kept it away from.

So I know must of you hate me for not updating last week Saturday and day before yesterday as said, but I was very very busy the homework's seem to never stop. Everyday I must have one or two, which believe me takes all my time. But I hope this chapter made up for it if not then the next.

Next update would be when this book reaches 50k views and
when I gain hundred followers.

Till the next update.

Peace, hugs & hippie love.