Chapter 2: Hiking

Second Chapter

Jacob and Morgan woke up early. They were really the only ones awake, well there was another boy up. People consider him as a geek a Nerd. He wore huge circled glasses and had two big front teeth. Maybe he was from the country or something. He wore overalls which doesn't exist in the world anymore. The shoes he wore were brown boots.

" Its spooky around here." Jacob said.

" I know. You know why?" Morgan asked with a grin.

Jacob shook his head.

" Well there was murder out in the woods. I guy was attacked by something and killed him. But they never found the body." Morgan stated.

" Are you trying to freak me out? That's just too weird." Jacob asked.

" I think he already did." a girl said.

The girl's name was Miley. She had brown hair and a slim body and blue eyes. Jacob and Morgan's mouth dropped opened. Well Jacobs did.

" Are you going to keep on staring?" Miley asked with a smile.

" Are you a super model?" Morgan asked.

 " No." Miley said.

" I am Morgan and I am not a Model." Morgan stated.

Jacob was in amazement and didn't know what to say. He thought to himself " could she be the one?" could she be the kind of girl I've been looking for?" Morgan looked at Jacob like he was crazy and slapped his hands in Jacobs face. Right after that Jacob snapped out of it.

" Sorry. I'm Jacob, and people call me Jac." Jacob said coming to his senses.

" Hey. Miley." Miley said.

" What are you doing out here any way you are very very beautiful. You could be doing things with your boyfriend." Jacob asked.

" I don't have a boyfriend." Miley said.

" That's good. I mean cool." Jacob huffed.

" Lets go everyone." Mr. Kenny said. 

The group was already. The hill they were walking on was a little steep. The group walked up a hill. All around them were tree's of different kinds. The light shining through the leaves gave the forest a  safe welcoming look. Morgan and Jacob some how wondered away from the group and some how ended up at a cave. The cave had a big opening and was dark.

" What do you think could be in there?" Jacob asked.

" Don't know, a bear maybe." Morgan replied.

" Bats ." Jacob said.

" A bobcat." Morgan stated.

" Why are you listing all the big creatures?" Jacob shouted.

" Well it could be." Morgan said.

The two of them heard foot steps and crackling of sticks. Morgan picked up a branch and Jacob pulled out his pocket knife.

" Miley?" Morgan and Jacob said.

" What? I saw you guys wonder off so I followed you." Miley stated.

Miley moved a strand of hair at her eyes. Miley's eyes were blue and very attracting. Jacob stared right into her eyes as if he had been hipnatized by her.

" So what are you guy doing?" Miley asked.

" Checking out the cave." Morgan replied.

" Want to come?" Jacob asked.

" Sure." Miley answered.  

Miley and Jacob smiled at each other, in a shy way. The three of them walked into the dark cave. Morgan, Jacob and Miley turned on their flashlights.

" Who's that?" Jacob asked.

A person with blond hair was sitting on a rock.

" Wait I know him." Jacob said." Sam?"

The boy turned around.

" Jacob? what are you doing here. And who's the Hotty?" Sam said.

Miley smiled.

" This is Miley." Jacob said.

" Helloo Miley.' Sam said.

" Hi." Miley replied.

There was shouting outside the cave. Mr. Kenny was looking fore them. The four of them came out of the cave. Sam ran over the rocks that that was near the cave.

Miley walked beside Jacob. Morgan was catching up to Sam. Miley combed her hair with her fingers. Miley struggled to say something to Jacob. Jacob is energetic sometimes but can really party.

I edited this Chapter so if you see anything wrong or would need changing, leave a comment. thank you.