Chapter 6: Back Home

Chapter 6

After four months of Summer Camp Every one decided to go back home. Morgan and Sam went back home. The only one who isn't sure to go home is Jacob. Jacob was nervous to go back home.

 " Jacob why do you not want to go back home. Your mother is expecting you?" Miley asked.

" Why? Because l am going to want to drink her blood." Jacob stated.

" Humm.. Well you didn't drink mine. And we kissed." Miley said. She lloked right into his eyes. 

Her eyes were bluer than ever. Like a clear blue sky. Jacob's mom called him. Jacob looked at his phone and didn't answer it. Seconds later his phone beeped. He got a text saying:

Mom: Jacob are you okay? You won't pick up your phone. You father is waiting for you at the bus station but can't find you. I hoppe you are alright.

Miley told him to reply to her message before she calls the FBI and all the special Law inforcement to find him. Jacob replied:

Jacob: Yes mom i am fine i am just hung back. I missed my bus home i will caught another one. Tell dad i will be there soon. Sorry :(

Mom: Okay just.... hurry up

" Lets get to the bus." Miley said.

" Fine, I'm hungry." Jacob stated.

" Don't eat me!!" Miley shouted.

Miley sat down next to Jacob on the bench. The background behind them was filled with dark Brown trees and dark Green leafs.  

 Jacob put on his Grey sweat jacket then poped in his White head phones. Miley pulled out her  iphone 5. Her phone started clicking fast, but its was actually Miley texting. Girl they have turbo fingers that text at lightning speed.

The bus pulled in to the small town bus stop. The two boared the bus.  Miley sat down towards the middle of the bus next to a window.

 " So what do you plan on doing when you geet home?" Miley asked.

" Not drink people thats for sure." Jacob answered.

 " So do you even go out?" Miley asked.

" Uumm yeah at times." Jacob said.

" At times? who are you. Are you even human?" Miley shouted.

" No." Jacob replied.

 " Yes you are." Miley stated.

 " No i am a vampire." Jacob said.

Miley looked up at the roof of the bus and lloked back at Jacob.

" oohh... Right." Miley replied remembering that he was a Vampire.

 The bus jumped. It hit a bump in the road.

 Miley looked out the window. They passed by a huge lake. Jacob read a note that he found in his pocket.

 Dear Jacob,

 I hope you are free this summer if you are call this number 237-985-4028. My friends and l are going to watch a movie that came out. I think its called Taken. This summer is going to be another boring somethin.

Sincerly Kory.

Jacob was confused.

" What kind of letter or note is this?" Jacob asked his self.

Jacob was at him in his bed. With the door locked. Waiting for the next day