Chapter 5: Secrets

Chapter 5

The next morning, Sam and Morgan were knocked out asleep drewling on thier sleepingbags. Jacob was the only one who was awake. Vampires don't sleep. Miley was in another tent, a few tents down. Miley was still thinking of what happened last night.

Jacob got out of his tent. He looked a very pail. Jacob walk away from the camp. He ended up at a river, a big one.

" Jacob?" Miley said.

Jacob turned ,but his face looked as if he was scared.

" Yeah." Jacob anwsered.

" Are you okay?" Miley asked.

" Yeah its just that i wont be the same. I want to grow old, well not grow old. Just be able to have a family and not crave to eat you or people." Jacob said.

Miley nodded her head.

Once

Twice

and a Third time.

As if she understood.

" One thing that i know is that. My anger is alot stronger now. I killed a moose last night." Jacob said.

Miley's eyes widend.

" You killed a moose? How?"

" I punched it and my fist went through its stomach. Aanndd i drank its blood cause i was thirsty." Jacob stated. 

Jacob stood still. Very still like he was a statue.

Mogan and Sam heard talking and hid behind a bush. They saw Jacob and Miley talking. Then Miley reached he hand out to Jacobs. Sam's eyes wided like she was his girlfriend. Miley started to move towards Jacob.

Miley and Jacob kissed. Sam had enough and was mad.

" You it is hard to kiss you when i want to sink my teeth into you." Jacob said.

" Well your just going tohave to deal with it." Miley said.

Sam came running out of the woods yelling. When Sam was about to attack Jacob, Jacob threw Sam into the middle of the river. The speed that Sam was thrown was fast.

" Omy Gosh i can fly." Sam yelled. Sam splashed intop the water.

Morgan walked out of the woods.

" Am i going to have to throw you too?" Jacob asked raising his eyebrow.

" No I'm good." Morgan said. 

  Jacobs phone rang. His mom text him.

" Who's that?" Miley asked.

" My Mom." Jacob replied.

" Wow your mom is cool to be texting. Moms don't do that." Mogan said.

" Yeah your mom rock. my mom will just scream out my name or call and embarrass me." Sam said caughting his balance.

" Lets get out of here." Miley said.

They all walked back to camp.

" This kind of fells like Twilight." Jacob stated.

" Oh l love that Movie." Miley said.