Chapter 9: Jacob's Signs of Dying

Chapter 9

When your Body feels weak the is only one reason why. You would be sick. In this case in which your body starts to lose your strength and feel deeply tired. You start dying from lack of things your body needs. Vampires don't get sick. But a Vampire an Die.

" How do you feel?" Jacob's dad asked.

" Like Crap." Jacob replied.

" Your doctor says you have the flu so your mother and I aren't as worried." Jacobs dad said.

" Good." Jacob muttered.

" So your mother and I don't have to worry." Jacobs said.

Under Jacob's eyes were Red. And he was Very very Pail. Jacob texted Morgan.

Jacob: Get over here I am not well we need to talk.

Morgan texted back.

Morgan: Be right there want me to bring Miley?

Jacob thought for a second.

Miley was in her room sitting in her nook on her window. She looked at the picture she and Jacob took during the Summer. Miley was still upset and heart broken even for her it was to much to handle.

Jacob replied to the text.

Morgan: Jacob?

Jacob: No

Morgan: No?

Sam text to Jacob.

Sam: Hey Long tooth. How are u feelin?

Morgan: You know Sam

Jacob: I feel like Crap.

Jacob: Morgan bring Miley.

Morgan: u got it.

Miley Looked at the text Jacob sent her. She had ten missed calls and Fifteen text unanswered. Miley deleted all of them. A second later her phone rang.

" Hello?" Miley answered.

" Its me Morgan. Jacob is not feeling well." Morgan said.

" Vampires don't get sick." Miley said." He's fine"

"  Miley stop it. I know what happen don't act like your not worry. I know you were probably looking at picture of you guys." Morgan said.

" You do? How?" Miley asked.

" He told me everything. He is broken and is in total shock." Morgan replied.

" What do you want. I am moving on I am over him." Miley stated.

" No you are not you are in shock too. Its not possible to get over someone that fast. Any who Jacob wants you at his house." Morgan stated.

" Um No. We Broke Up remember?" Miley said then she hung up on Morgan.

" Did she just hang up on me?" Morgan asked his-self.

30 Minutes later Morgan was at his house. Morgan took off his beanie and his Orange Jacket. Morgan ran up stairs.

" Oh hey Morgan." Jacob's dad and mother said.

" Hi, Is he awake?" Morgan asked.

" Oh yes go right in." Jacob's mom said." Oh and I will bring up some cookies."

" Yum thanks." Morgan replied Morgan went right in.

Jacob was in the bed and was very skinny like he was being starved. Jacobs room was big but not that big. Medium sized room.

Jacob had a Purple and Yellow Lava lamp. He also had skateboards on his wall and posters of cars. Jacob was not the same.