Chapter 16: The War of Freedom

The Lester's group and allies hid on a roof top waiting Damon's arrival, and Damon came alright. With an amount of creatures that you wouldn't believe. Miley looked at Jacob.

" Jac? If we don't get out of this alive, I still love you with all my heart." Miley said as if their were her last words.

" I know you do, and we will come out of this alive." Jacob looked at Miley in her eyes and kissed her hand.

Miley smiled and looked back at what was now roaming the city grounds.

There was a howl and it was not a dogs howl, neither a wolfs howl. Zanton was astonished by the number.

" There's too many we will never win." Zanton growled.

" Number do not win a battle. Even though he has sixty we have more." Jacob said.

Everyone looked at him like he was crazy.

" Is he drunk? Cause if he is let's knock him out and retreat."

" Ha a drunken Vampire I never heard that one before." Stinger shouted with his very deep voice.

" Stop, He's right." Miley said.

Jacob looked in her eyes even though they were orange he could actually see her natural blue eyes inside her. Jacob could see her blue eyes shining in the moonlight as they both glanced at each other.

" Umm I know you guys are in love with each other , but can just not agree for just ONE SECOND PLEASE!!!!" Billy said.

" Okay Jacobs wrong let's go die." Miley said.

" No Jacob is right." Lester agreed." We can still win."

" How?" Stinger asked.

" Forget the how and if and the we're all gonna die Crap please. Billy use your fire on the Vampires, vampire hate heat and will be defeated with it. Werewolves, were just going to have to kill them with our hands." Lester commanded.

" Just leave Damon to me." Jacob Demanded.

" What? No, Jacob he's much too strong." Miley said.

" Listen Miley." Jacob put his one cold hand on Miley's shoulder and one on the back of Miley's head." Damon turned me into this and its time for him to pay."

Jacob walk to the edge of the roof.

" And what if he kills you?" Miley cried.

Jacob looked at Miley not knowing what to say. So he didn't answer.

" Let's go guys." Lester said.

Everyone got off the roof. The werewolves were huge not the size of a Haman. It was at least seven feet tall exactly.

" Oh you guys decided to die huh?" Damon said with a smirks on his face.

" I just want to rip that smirk right off his face." Miley whispered.

" Me too." Jacob said.

" Oh look humans coming out of a theater. How lovely." Damon said.

" You mean how tasty." A werewolf grunted with its eye blood red.

" Yes indeed." Damon said." Well good luck." Damon said, but as usual, with a laugh.

Damon ran off to the humans but Zanton ran after him. The rest of Damon's army rushed towards the humans but first fought. Miley looked around for Jacob, but couldn't find him. Instantly Miley started to panic. A vampire ran at Miley, but Miley grabbed him and threw him into a bench the snapped his next making his head come clean off.

" Jacob!!!" Miley cried. the she saw him. A werewolf was on him.

Miley ran to help Jacob. She jumped on the werewolf's back and grabbed his neck choking it. Jacob got up and finished the job crushing the werewolf's head. Jacob gestured thank you yo Miley, but Miley winked back.

Some of Jacobs group was getting beaten, but the wolves were doing fine, they took out thirteen vampires easily. " Where's Zanton?" Jacob though. Jacob scanned around for him.

" Jacob look out!!!" Billy yelled.

A couple of werewolves jumped at him, that's when Billy(The Wizard) rose up the ground making the werewolves fall deep into the ground. That also made other vampires and were

" Thanks Billy!" Jacob yelled.

" Anytime." Billy responded flying in the air throwing fire at the Vampires.

All the Vampires were being killed and destroyed. Billy opened  the ground and Vampire fell in and on of their own fell in accidently, but Billy went after her before she hit the bottom. They are winning Could this be it?

Hey I hope you like this chapter. Get ready for a heart pumping and stomach dropping chapter. ;)