Chapter 3: Biten

Third Chapter 

After the hike on the mountain the camp started to settle down. Morgan and Sam were thinking of partying, away from camp, at the Drive In's a couple miles down the road.

" Jacob what do you and Hotty think about a party at the drive in?" Sam asked.

" Yeah I would love too and I am sure Jacob would too." Miley said.

" What? I didn't say any thing." Jacob said.

" Just to have fun. I heard you know how to party." Miley stated.

" Ugh. Fine how are we going to go with the Head of the Camp awake? We can't go with everyone else awake, cause they'd tell Mr. Kenny." Jacob said.

" Then we leave when everyone is asleep." Miley said.

" Settled Sam." Sam said.

It  was going to be a while considering that everyone was awake and walking around the camp. Mr. Kenny was watching everyone, and Sarah was sitting in a circle playing Truth Or Dare. Now it's a mission impossible.

 2 hours later

Everyone was in their tent, finally. Morgan, Sam, Miley, and Jacob ran from the camp, before anyone saw them. Morgan started walking to the Drive In. Jacob followed. Summer camp is boring. No body would want to sit in a tent al night looking a phone with no reception.

Ten minutes later Jacob and his friends were at the Drive In movies. The place was not really crowded there was a few older teenagers their with their girlfriends.

" I will go get drinks." Jacob said.

When Jacob was walking over to the bar counter someone grabbed him. Something dark pulled him behind the bar. 

" Whoa?" Jacob shouted.

Something bit Jacob in the wrist. 

" AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" Jacob yelled.

Something bite Jacob in the wrist. Jacob yelled. Blood spilled from his arm while the vampires teeth were in his arm. What ever bit Jacob in the arm stopped a ran away. Jacob was unconscious on the floor. Miley went to help him when she saw him on the ground.

" JACOB?!" Miley called.

Miley saw the blood on his wrist. Jacob was unconscious. Miley thought was what happened while she was running. Miley shook Jacob, but he didn't even twitch. Miley thought this was a joke, but why go this far. Miley never watched a horror movie because of how the music and things would stick in your mind. Miley thought that the best thing to do was slap Jacob, and so she did. She slapped Jacob, but didn't wake up.

Mileys POV

Could he be dead? What the Hell is wrong with him doesn't he know I hate being scared? If I had a gun I would have already shot him already or been in Jail a long time ago. My brother older Casper did the same thing to me and I beat the crap out of him.

So I ran and ran. I dodged cars cause I was running to fast I almost ran straight into one. People thought something was wrong or someone was after me or something. If Jacob is dead I have to get Morgan, if Jacob's playing I have t get Morgan and if Jacob is unconscious I still have to get Morgan.

" Are you Okay?" a guy asked.

I didn't stop to answer that question I just ran and ran. I could see Morgan and Sam in the distance. You would think the Drive In's is big, but it isn't.  

Hey guys I Finally started updating my Chapters and well he yah go. Hope you liked it. Please leave a comment and a vote.

Thank you Jonahthan-21