Chapter 4: The Craving

Fourth Chapter

After Miley saw Jacob's on the floor she was instantly scared and ran away. Miley ran to Morgan and Sam. Miley's heart was beating harder than ever. She kept looking over her shoulder for who know's why.

" Morgan!!" Miley screamed.

" What is it?" Morgan asked.

" Yeah, what is it can I save you from it?" Sam asked.

Miley stopped for a second to caught her breath, which took  minute.

" Jacob is unconscious. I don't know what happen.? Because he was fine when we got here." Miley explained.  

 " Maybe he tripped and fell and cracked his skull open." Sam answered, like a geek that he is. 

" Sam , that is a dumb answer. You give dumb answers. Ever since I met you were Dumb." Morgan stated.

" Okay, just don't come to me when something like that happens to you." Sam said.

" I'll be dead." Morgan uttered.

" Oh, yeah that's right." Sam whispered.

Morgan rolled his eyes. Miley took Morgan to were Jacob was, but he wasn't there.

" He was right here." Miley shouted.

" Hey there's a pool of blood. Anyone up for a swim?" Sam asked.

Morgan slapped Sam in the back of the head. Seconds later. Sam started screaming and it was very loud. Looking in a different direction.

" What the, I think I am going to vomit." Sam said." I don't know if I should scream or vomit."

" Well you did one of them already." Morgan replied.

Jacob, came from behind a dumpster, with blood on his cheek. 

" Guys?" Jacob said.

" Why were you behind a dumpster? And you got a little Blood, on your cheek? What were you eating?" Sam asked.

" Yeah what he.. said." Morgan asked.

Jacob huffed.

The three of them stared at him.

" What happened? I saw you on the ground. Bleeding?" Miley stated.

" I don't know. I think I was jumped, and got a nose bleed." Jacob said.

" And bleed out all that?" Morgan asked.

Jacob shrugged his shoulders.

" Are you okay?" Miley asked.

" Uh Huh. Fine." Jacob barked.

Jacob was wondering what happened to him, which is weird how you don't know what happened to yourself. Almost like someone knock the memories from you.

" What time is it?" Sam asked.

" Two thirty-three am." Morgan said.

" I think it's time to get back to Camp now." Miley stated. 

" Yeah." Jacob moaned.