Chapter 13: Danger ( Part 1)

Part 1

Damon left the forest where Hell broke lose and went back to his hideout. His hideout was an abandoned garage. Damon entered the door.

" Where were you?" a voice shouted.

" Out... And guess what I have for you Lester?" Damon asked.

" What?" the voice said. His name was Lester.

" We have a couple of new vampires in the city now." Damon said smirking.

" What! How can this happen? What did you do?" Lester demanded.

" Oh nothing, just had a snacked on someone a while ago." Damon replied.

" You WHAT!!!" Lester yelled.

" Yep I was hungry what could I do, and he was very delicious." Damon smirked again almost making Lester punch him.

Damon violated Lester's rule NO KILLING and NO going after HUMANS. Lester isn't the kid of vampire that attacks people he protects them from danger. Lester and another group, but this group is strong and sort of an ally to Vampires. The GOOD ones that is.

" I am sick of waiting. I can never eat. So now......... I have started my own little army." Damon said now laughing.

" You didn't." Lester said.

" Good luck on trying to defeat me. I start my feast on the next Full Moon. I'm ready are yours?" Damon gave a hearty laugh before leaving.

" Mick go tell the pack that Danger is amongst us." Lester said.

Mick on of his vampire followers sent out the word. Who are they warning? What are they? Wolves. And no Not Werewolves. Wolves these creatures can communicate with Vampires minds, but  How? Their thoughts.

Werewolves are Evil an try to take over things. Lester is hoping that's not what Damon teamed up with.

" We have to find the Wizard and let him know we are in trouble. Can you tell him Kate?" Lester asked.

Kate nodded and set off to find him. The Wizard is everything he had the total power. He has all of the elements Water, Fire, Wind, and Earth. They would surly win against Damon. Who is a the Wizard? A boy who people say he fell from the sky. And no he is not Thor.

Mick arrived to the Alfa pack.

" What is it? What is wrong Mick?" The Alfa asked.

" Damon has an army and is going to to feast on the next Full Moon. Stinger with your permission will you help us protect the humans?" Mick said.

" Damon What!!!" Stinger Barked.

All Mick could do was nod. Stinger was big not an actual sized wolf. He has White and Grey fur. He is 5-6 feet tall and really strong. His pack has ten wolves , all the same size.

" Father do you think this is what Terry saw in his dream?" A wolf asked. He was Stingers son.

" I hope not Zanton. If this is we have a little bit of time left." Stinger said.

" I'll let my pack know father." Zanton said.

Zanton was grey and white he had mostly grey fur all over with a black tail indicating that Zanton is a leader.

" Mick thank you for the update and we have your side." Stinger said.

Mick smiled and ran off to his hideout.

Zanton returned to his father.

" Father i let my pack know and they are on there way to your camp." Zanton said.

" Good Zanton now we have to get ready for what might happen." Stinger said.

Zanton stood strong and pushed out his chest and raised his head high. and looked down at his father. Showing his teeth letting his father know that he's in.

" That's my Zanton!" Stinger said giving a hearty laugh that echoed through their minds.

Animals have their weird way to impress each other. Them playing with each other seems like their killing each other, if it make hem happy go for it. 

Hey guys I hoped you like this Chapter. If so leave a vote. What do you think will happen in Part 2? Leave your thoughts and Comments.

:) XD