Chapter 15: The Proposal

Jacob was behind the stage there was someone up on the stage talking about what he wanted to do and be.

Jacob had on a nice Suit under his graduation cloak. His hair was all nice and shiny, perfectly done. He saw Miley and she look mouth dropping beautiful. More beautiful than ever. Her brown hair was down and had blond highlights at the ends. Miley had on some make up but not too much. She was wearing a black skirt a sleeveless white shirt with black designs on the front and sides.

Its amazing how fast your life can change in a matter of minutes. After the fight Jacob has his whole life to show how much he loves Miley.

The principal started calling out names.

" Morgan Fly, Danny Richmond, Sarah Luckwood, Miley Samsung, Jacob Hensley, please come up."

The audience start clapping and cheering. Jacobs head was thumping like a train on tracks. " Its your time. Its your live. She's your girl your wife. Mileys your future and your end." Jacobs head said.

Miley went first.

Jacob just kept on admiring how he got such a beautiful girl like her. How she would stick by your side through anything. Mileys voice, very gentle and sweet.

After Miley spoke Jacob decided to go next. The audience clapped for Miley. Jacob went on.

" When I am done with school I want to be and design houses and building for this community. Be first I want to do something first." Jacob said taking off his cloak. Then he kneeled to Miley.

The audience went wild. Miley started to tear. The audience got quite to hear what he was about to say. Jacob pick up the microphone.

" Miley Samsung, ever since I met you at Camp all I could think to my self is could she be the one? Could she be my future? I know we have had some bad times, but I am willing to make more memories and good times with you. I love you and you are everything to me. So before my future starts, in want you to be the first on my list." Jacob said but still wasn't finished.

There was a pause Miley was crying and tears fell down her cheeks.

" Miley, will you marry me?" Jacob asked now tearing himself.

" Yes, Yes Jacob I will. Yes." Miley cried.

The audiences went wild. Clapping and cheering and throwing roses at them. Jacob put the diamond ring on Miley's ring finger. Miley hugged Jacob for at least a couple of minutes.

That's when the audience started shouting " Kiss him kiss him kiss him." Miley and Jacob laughed and of course the kissed.

Jacobs parents were shocked and tearing themselves thinking " Why didn't Jacob tell us he was in love or going to propose?" but they they were too happy to say or think that right now. Their son was ENGAGED!!!!!!

The principal was shocked and went up yo the microphone.

" Well wasn't that somethin?" he said everyone laughed." Con graduations you guys."

Miley and Jacob walked to the backstage. Miley just kept looking at the diamond ring and then back at Jacob trying to see the future with him. A house, kids, and a dog named Fluffy.

Miley and Jacob stopped and sat down on a chair in the Auditorium where the graduation was being held.

" Jacob?" Miley uttered.

" Yeah?"

" What a bad day for the proposal." Miley said.

" I know, sorry." Jacobs responded.