Chapter 7: Can't Eat My Parents

Chapter 7

The next morning on a Monday, Jacob was sitting on his bed watching T.V. Jacob couldn't sleep. Well Vampires can't sleep. Jacob was watching a drama channel on ABC. The time was 4:01 in the morning Jacob had this urge to sneak in his parents room and have Breakfast.

Jacobs phone started ringing. The ring tone was One Direction.

" Man I got to change that." Jacob muttered.

Jacob looked at the caller ID, it was Miley. What was she doing up this early? Would insist herself being Jacob's Breakfast?

" Hello Miley?" Jacob answered. 

" Hey, What are yah doing school is in...." Miley paused for a moment." Four hours."

" I can't sleep remember? I am a Stinking Vampire." Jacob shouted getting frustrated that he was a Vampire.

" Forgot sorry. What are you doing?" Miley asked.  

" Trying not to eat my parents. It is not easy considering they are to doors down from mine." Jacob stated.

" Good point." Miley mumbled." Want me to come over?"

" No I come over to yours." Jacob said.

" Okay one thing you can't do at my house is." Jacob interrupted Miley.

" Eat your parents yah I know I am trying not to eat my parent s or the whole neighborhood." Jacob said in a grumpy voice.

" Wow its that bad." Miley asked

Jacob grunted saying yes. They both hung up.

Jacob knocked at Miley's window. It took a minute or two for Miley two open the window. Jacob crawled in.

" Hey." Jacob said in a huff.

 Jacobs phone Rang for a second It was a texted from Sam. The message was a Pick Up Line it said:

 Something's wrong with my phone.

Lady says: What's wrong with your phone

Your number is not in it.

"Sam you retard." Jacob mumbled. 

Miley sat on her bed.

" So I looked up on Google about you." Miley said.

" What did you do that for?" Jacob asked.

" I was bored." Miley replied.

" Okay and what did you find?" Jacob asked.

" You can live for ever and you have to drink human blood every month or you start to die." Miley looked upset when she said that.

" D.. Di .... Die? How?" Jacob said.

Miley looked at Jacob.

" It says the blood is nutrients for the vampire body. It strengthens the Vampire making Him Faster and Capable of more things." Miley read the article from Google.   

" Capable I am already capable of things I don't want to do its grouse but so Delicious at the same time." Jacob said.

" I am sorry but you will die if you do not drink human blood." Miley said.

Miley hugged Jacob and they both kissed.

" Do it to me." Miley said.

" What? No No. No no no no. I will not." Jacob said.

" Then you will die! And I do not want that to happen." Miley yelled.

" I don't want it to happen either but if I have to die to save human and not drink their blood l will." Jacob said.

Jacob and Miley kissed and hugged and Jacob left. Miley started to cry.