12

Ezra's POV
I got back to the apartment late at night. It was dark and one of the workers had already locked up. A dark car sat at the edge of the street and I heard a door slam. When I turned around, Spencer was walking towards me.
"I talked to Aria" She says, putting her hands on her hips.
"You... You talked to Aria?" I asked and she nodded.
"Well she came to see me. Did she come to see you?" She questions.
The sass in her voice was way too noticeable.
"She was in Rosewood?" I asked
"Dammit, Ezra. Yes she was in Rosewood. She disappeared for a month and came back to see me, not her fiancé. I wonder why?" She shouts at me.
"She was in Rosewood?" I questioned again
Aria was in Rosewood and she hadn't came to see me.
"Yes for the tenth time" She states.
"So what did you talk about?" I asked, opening the door to the brew and stepping inside.
She follows me and we sit down at a table.
"She told me how you didn't come home and that you kissed Nicole"
Spencer wasn't a one to mess with. When she was mad, she told you.
"I sent her a video. I explained" I told her
"Okay and she still didn't want to see you" Spencer says
"Yes I guess so"
"She also told me that she made a romantic dinner for the two of you. She waited around for you and you didn't even bother to tell her you weren't coming home" She says "what kind of fiancé are you?"
That last sentence hit me like a freight train. Spencer was right and I knew it. I wasn't a good fiancé. I didn't deserve all this. Aria deserved way better than me.
"I'm really sorry, Spencer. I really am" I say but was stopped.
"It looks like you're telling that to the wrong person" She pulls a piece of paper out of her pocket and scribbled something on it.
"Here's her work hours. She gets home around 5"
I grab the paper from Spencer and thank her. I started walked up the steps to my apartment when I heard Spencer calling my name. I turned around.
"You need to fix this, Ezra. If that's what you really want"
She closes the door behind her as she leaves. I did have to fix this and I knew exactly how to do it.