32

Aria's POV
Today was the day. Today was the day I'd officially become a Fitzgerald. I liked the sound of that. Aria Fitz. I feel like I ran off the tongue so smoothly. Ezra and the guys left this morning so I had plenty of time to get ready. The wedding was at a private beach which we had reserved a few weeks ago. The boys were setting up the chairs and I prayed that everything looked perfect. I was marrying the perfect guy, everything had to be perfect.
"Aria, are you ready?" Spencer calls as I slip into my dress. "Oh my god. You look beautiful"
I give her a tooth-less smile. This was the day. This was the day my life began.
"Let's get going. Everyone is waiting for you" She says and I nod.
Sure enough, all the girls were waiting for me at the bottom of the steps. They all smiled and gave me compliments. We got into the small black limo and headed to the beach where I was greeted by my mom.
"Honey...." My mom says, pulling me into a hug. "My baby is growing up. Starting her own family"
I squeeze on tight. "I love you, Mom"
"I love you too, sweetie. Now go out there and marry the man of your dreams" She says, walking down the path towards the chairs.
It looked like we had a full house as I walked closer and closer to the wedding. Closer and closer to my future. All the girls, took their places as maid of honors and my dad waited for me at the end of the path.
"You ready?" He asks and I nod.
We link arms as he walks me down the beach to where Ezra stands smiling, looking handsome as ever. He gives me to Ezra and takes his seat in the front row next to my mom. Ezra gives me a big smile, tears running down his face. The priest said a bunch of things but I wasn't really paying attention. My eyes were only on Ezra. His beautiful eyes. His beautiful smile. His beautiful personality. I loved everything about him and I couldn't even focus when I was around him. I only snapped back to reality when I heard the priest say "Ezra Fitzgerald, repeat after me"
Ezra's hands are interlocked with mine and he nods.
"I, Ezra Fitzgerald, take you, Aria Marie Montgomery," the priest starts and Ezra repeats.
" to be my wife" The priest says
"To be my wife" Ezra gives me a small smirk
"to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part" The priest calls
" to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part" Ezra says, his tears were starting to flow now and so were mine.
The priest moves on to me and I repeat the same thing Ezra did. Then the priests talks again.
"Aria Montgomery, do you take, Ezra Fitzgerald to be your beloved husband in sickness and in health?"
"I do" the words flow out of my lips so fast. I didn't even have to think of the answer. I knew it. I knew it since I was seventeen.
"Ezra Fitzgerald, do you take, Aria Montgomery to be your beloved wife in sickness and in health?"
"I do" Ezra says
"Then I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride" he motions for Ezra who had already swooped me into his arms.
We kissed so passionately I didn't know how I ever lived without this man. I don't know how I ever breathed a second on this earth without this man by my side.