20

Aria's POV
Ten days later,
"So he wasn't at the brew or the apartment?" I asked astonished.
Ezra usually spent most of his time there.
"Nope" Spencer says into the phone "maybe he left Rosewood. Maybe he thought you'd eventually want to move back and he didn't want to upset you by him being there"
Spencer was probably right. Ezra was a great guy and I had just lost my favorite person in the world.
"We have to find him" I tell Spencer
"Did you try calling him?" She asks me
"Yeah I've been calling him for the past ten days" I say
"And he hasn't answered?" She questions
"Do you think I'd be calling you if I knew where he was?" I harshly asked and the line went silent.
"Oh my god. I'm sorry Spence. I'm just so angry with myself"
"I get it, Aria. I think you might just have to wait until he's ready to answer your calls. You hurt him too"
She was right. I had hurt him. I had hurt him where he didn't want to answer my calls. I had hurt him worse than he'd hurt me. He had tried so hard to apologize but I hadn't listened and now he was gone.
"Thanks for the help" I say before hanging up.
I opened the message app. I was desperate. I wanted him home with me.

Aria: I need you.

I sent the message. I didn't get a response. I sent another text.

Aria: We need you.