36

Aria's POV
I paced around the room, running my hands through my hair.
"No no I can't do this" I whisper to myself
I mean how could I. Ezra and I are in a good place. We're married. We have two beautiful children but of course someone always has to come in and ruin it. Nicole, Maggie and now Jackie once again. How did she know about Archer? Oh my god, did she know about Noel? I couldn't handle knowing one of my many secrets was in someone's head, someone that doesn't like me at all, someone who wouldn't think twice about giving away that information. How could I let her tell the police? I would go to jail. I couldn't let my kids grow up without a mother. No I can't do that. I open my computer and shoot Ezra an email.

Dear Ezra,
I think we need a break. I will not be bringing the kids to Europe. When you get back, you are welcome to see them all you want but as of now I just need to clear my head. You deserve better than me.
Love, Aria.

I send a picture of the email to Jackie and then block her number. I couldn't hear from her ever again. She had ruined my relationship so many times and now she was doing it again. Ezra got back in two months. He was supposed to return on a Friday. As long as I was out of the house by then, I could make a clean getaway. I could take the kids and roll. I couldn't see Ezra again or I would tell him what Jackie did. I would tell him everything and I couldn't let that happen. I set a plan. I would leave on Thursday night and return to Rosewood. I wouldn't tell anyone I was back. I would stay in apartment 3B. Ezra still owned it. I would have to quit another job. I would use every ounce of my savings to make sure I could provide for my babies. I had to do what was right for them. It didn't matter what I wanted. It was about them.