35

Aria's POV
"You have everything?" I ask as Ezra rolls his suitcase into the airport.
"Yeah, I'm pretty sure" He says, leaning down to the stroller.
"Hey my precious little bundles of joy. Daddy's gonna miss you but he'll see you soon"
He plants a kiss on each of their foreheads and moves on to me.
"I'm going to miss you too" He says, giving me a peak on the lips.
"I think you can do better than that" I say, cupping his face with my hands.
We were really making out in an airport.
"Okay. You need to get going" I say, letting go of his face. "I'll see you soon"
He waves to us as he rolls his suitcase and walks out of sight. It was only two months. I could survive without him for two months. I pushed the stroller towards the doors.
"Hey Aria" A familiar voice calls and I swing around. "Remember me?"
Oh my god.
"Look how cute they are. Are they Ezra's?"
I nod not wanting to speak.
"They look like him" I nod in agreement.
"I think we need to have a little talk"
I spoke for the first time. "Why would I want to talk to you?"
"Because if you don't then I'll tell the cops that you and your friends killed Archer Dunhill. I know and I have proof"
I stood back in astonishment. There was no way. How did anyone find out?
"I suggest you follow me. I already have the police on speed dial"
I follow them out the door and into the parking lot. The babies laughed as I put them in their car seats. So innocent. I couldn't drag them into my mess. Their car pulls out and I follow. We pull up to a coffee shop. I put the babies back in their strollers and walk inside. We sat down at a small table, isolated from everyone.
"What do you want from me?" I ask
"I want Ezra"
No way.
"Ezra is my husband" I say, anger building up inside of me.
"I know. But he could of been mine"
"That was your fault" I shouted, turning heads of customers in our direction.
"You can play it the easy way or the hard way. Break up with Ezra or I tell the world about you and your pretty little lies"
"I'm leaving" I say, getting off the chair.
"Okay. We'll play it my way"
A number was dialed and a phone that was on speaker phone was placed on the table. I knew I recognized that number from somewhere. The area code was from Rosewood.
"Rosewood PD, what can I do for you?" A gruff voice asked.
"I'd like to report..."
I grabbed the phone and hit end.
"Hey!"
"Fine. I'll break up with him" I say, throwing my hands in the air.
"Really?"
"Really. Only if you promise to not tell anyone about Archer Dunhill. Ever"
"I promise"
"Then I'll be on my way" I say, both hands on the babies stroller.
"Its over Jackie. You win"