24

Ezra's POV
I got to the airport around 4:30 on Tuesday, just incase they were ahead of schedule. I was going to see her for the first time in awhile. I was going to hug her and kiss her for the first time in months. She was coming. I checked my watch. It was only 4:31. I sat down in a seat and waited. I watched as everyone went by. That's when I saw her. She was wearing a cute little dress and she was dragging a suitcase across the airport. She noticed me and her mouth spread into a smile.
"Ezra!" She squealed dropping her suitcase in the middle of the floor and running to me.
I opened my arms and she slammed her body into mine. I wrapped my arms around her, holding on tight.
"Never let me go" She sobs into my shoulder.
Oh how I'd missed her warmth. Her smell. Her voice. I loved everything about this woman.
"Never" I lift her into the air, her legs wrapped around my waist.
We both probably looked a mess. Smiling and crying at the same time in the middle of the airport but we didn't care. We were ourselves when we were together. She pulls her head off my shoulder. She holds onto my face with both hands.
"I've missed you so much" She says
I was about to tell her that I missed her too but was interrupted by her lips smashing onto mine. I let go of her waist and used my hands to run them through her hair. This was home. This was where we belonged. Our lips released from each others although I longed for more. I brushed my nose against hers and she giggled.
"Maybe you should get your suitcase" I said, setting her down and pointing to it.
Everyone was stepping around it.
"Maybe" She says, walking backwards, never loosing eye contact with me.
Once she'd retrieved it and wheeled it back over to me, I spoke.
"Let's go home. I'm so exited to show you the house" I said, grabbing her hand and intertwining our fingers.
"Sounds perfect" She squeezed my hand.
Hand in hand, we went out of the airport as a couple for the first time in awhile.