16

Ezra's POV
I woke up to the sun beaming through my window. At first, I didn't remember where I was, but then everything about last night caught up to me. I pushed a blanket off me that I didn't own and shrugged. Everything was just so weird lately. Aria wanted me gone. I had to face it. She didn't want to talk. She didn't want to get back together. She wanted to be left alone for good this time and that's exactly what I was going to do. I got out of the backseat and hopped onto the street. I stretched out my arms and prepared for the drive. It was going to be a long one. Especially since I had so many things to think about. I started the car and left Aria's apartment with the screech of a tire.

Aria's POV
Last nights events rushed back to me and I remembered what I had decided. I put on my bathrobe and poured myself a cup of coffee. I opened the front door, the sun light filling my apartment with light. I rubbed my eyes, trying to adjust to the sudden light when I noticed something wasn't where it was last night. Ezra's car wasn't there. I dropped the cup of coffee and ran back inside, not bothering to pick it up. I grabbed my phone and for the first time in awhile, I found the nerve to call him first. I dialed his number but it went straight to voicemail. Great. I called again and again until I was in tears. I had done this to myself. I told him to leave and he did. I told him I didn't need him. I told him I didn't think we were meant to be. I lied. I flat out lied to the one I loved the most. I made him leave. I told him to leave and he did. I couldn't wrap my brain around that. I had pushed him away. I hadn't let him in. I ran away and now he's done the same. He left.