How to Reform a Rake (Myths Finding Love #3) + My Other Stories

***Note: PLEASE GO TO MY PROFILE (http://wattpad.com/user/AerithSage) AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEE ALL MY STORIES***

How to Reform a Rake:

[Zeus x Hera] (Note: Rake is an old term for player)

For thousands of years, the Queen of the Gods has put up with her philandering, arrogant, conceited and uncaring husband. She became known as a jealous and vindictive queen. But turning your husband's mistresses into a cow was justified, right?

But what happens when she reaches the end of her rope?

Hera, the Queen of the Gods who also happens to be the Goddess of Marriage decides that she's had enough. She leaves Zeus and all of Olympus behind so that she could go to the Mortal Realm and experience a different kind of life. She reinvents herself and finally gets to do the things she longed to do. Finally, she was free!

But as they say: you don't realize what you have until it is gone.

Zeus, the King of the Gods, wants Hera back in his life. This time, he decides to turn all his charms to wooing his wife and gaining her back.

But will Hera be his wife and queen again? Will she be able to change the set ways of the King of the Gods and reform the rake in him?

Already posted on Wattpad! Hope you could also add this to your reading lists! :)

MY OTHER STORIES:

1. THE BILLION-DOLLAR MARRIAGE CONTRACT (PUBLISHED IN PAPERBACK AND IN EBOOK!)

                Ten years ago, Nikos Demakis was forced to wed Cassia Andrade. Why? Because Cassia's grandfather set out to ruin the Demakis fortune due to a feud that started many years ago.

Cassia is the only Andrade heir but she is far from the glittering socialite that their elite circle expects. She's plain shy and far below the league of Nikos Demakis whom she fell in love with at first sight.

                They were married under a billion-dollar company merger contract. However, their marriage was doomed to fail right from the start. Cassia is not accepted by Nikos' friends and Nikos loves the playboy lifestyle too much to give it up after marriage. Events forced them apart and made them live separate lives.

                      Ten years after, Nikos is ready to forego the playboy lifestyle and settle down with the wife he only sees once a year. Nikos wants her now for she is different from the woman he knew before. Cassia is also ready to settle down... Just not with Nikos. But the attention he gives her ignites the feelings she had for him all those years ago.

                    Will Cassia be able to fight her attraction? Will she surrender herself to the man who scarred her forever? Or will she give up her inherited fortune to leave and never look back?

                   Will they still be able to fulfil the terms of their billion-dollar marriage contract, especially when death and danger stalks them at every turn?

2. The Rules of the Game

The player:

Alexis Alcantara is a successful strong, independent, career-driven woman. Everything in her life is going well... or so she thought. One Friday night, she logs-in to Facebook and realizes that everyone she knows is either engaged, married, or having kids. This leads into an existential crisis about the lack of love in her life and she turns to her friend for help.

The game:

The solution? Finder. The online dating app with over fifty million users. Alexis hasn't dated anyone in a while and is totally new to online dating. She has to kiss a lot of frogs and hope that one of them turns into prince charming. It's one girl versus the bachelor population which may be composed of creeps, jerks, and assholes. But one of them may also be Mr. Right. It's a big game and the stakes are high. You either get your heart broken or win by learning the rules of the game.

THE NINE REALMS SERIES:

          1. The King's Slave - a story of romance between a King and a Princess who was sold as his slave. But this isn't the first time they met. For in another life  they were a god and a goddess who were very powerful. In another time and in another set of circumstances, they have already met and fallen in love. But that love ended drastically. And this is their second chance together... Another chance for the eternity that was stolen from them and another chance to set everything right in Ilyia, the land of the Gods. Will their love triumph this time around?

          2. The Heart of a King

At war with a common enemy, alliances had to be formed. And so King Dimitrios Xanthe of the Wolfen blood-bonded Princess Ailara Davriel of the Vampyr. Along with it was a promise that when the two come of age, the two kingdoms will become one.

Until something went horribly wrong...

The alliance was broken with the death of several royals. One kingdom was hunted and killed almost to the point of extinction. Ailara vanished without a trace.

Until almost a century later and their paths cross again.

Finally, Dimitri will have his revenge. He'd keep her by his side so he can make her watch as he destroys what's left of her kingdom and then kill her himself. But along the way, he discovers something else... The call of the mate bond is much stronger and she stirs feelings in him that he's never felt before.

Will the two rulers be able to reunite Xathos and vanquish the enemy? Or will they fall prey to chaos and destroy the Golden Dynasty Aiken and Selene worked so hard for?

Only one thing is for sure: The key to saving or destroying Xathos lies within the heart of a king.

MYTHS FINDING LOVE SERIES:

          1. How to be a Queen- Hades, the Lord of the Underworld, has been alone for a very long time now. The Fates decided to create the perfect woman for him. Aerith, the woman who is supposed to be his queen. But Hades makes the mistake of abducting her, marrying her and forcing her to live in the Underworld instead of making her fall in love with him first. Will he win her heart or will he continue to be alone for all of eternity?

         2. How I Fell For Death- this time, it's Thanatos' turn to find love. And it's Aurea, the Princess of the Underworld, Hades and Aerith's daughter that the Fates has destined for him. And unlike Hades, he tries to make her fall in love with him first before claiming her. But now, the dilemma is that Achilles, the legendary warrior is after her too. And that her life is in grave danger because of her power that has yet to come...

         3. How to Reform a Rake- Zeus and Hera. Already completed! Check out the next book!

         4. How to Defy Fate - ongoing

THANKS FOR READING GUYS! HOPE YOU COULD ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER WORKS! :)

AND DON'T HESITATE TO SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU. :)

Twitter:                     http://twitter.com/AerithSage
Got questions?:     http://ask.fm/AerithSage
My Blog:                  http://aerithsage.tumblr.com
Facebook:               http://facebook.com/
AerithSageWP