Chapter 2

Hadith on Hatred: Bring people together to reconcile when they hate each other;

Anas ibn Malik reported: The Prophet, peace, and blessings be upon him, said to Abu Ayyub, "Shall I not tell you about a good transaction?" He said, "Of course!" The Prophet said, "Strive to reconcile people if their relations are corrupted and bring them together if they hate each other."

**********************

Hadi's POV

Uh!!! At last I kept my foot in Dubai, after four years!! My family came to pick me... I was so happy.

Now, I am in my school to meet my junior friends and my teachers.

Then I went to meet Yasir sir, My favorite sir... and then we had a small conversation about ourselves. Then he turned towards the class and introduced me as his one of favorite students. I was so proud to be given this title from Yasir sir. I turned towards his class and I saw one of my junior friend Omar. I greeted him and beckoned him that I will talk with him later. When I turned to go I saw SHIFA!! 

I HATE HER!!! I just HATE her....!!!!

She was showing me her hatred face which made me angry. 

I came out from Yasir sir's class and went on to meet some of my other teachers and friends.

After meeting Bilal Sir, I came out from his class and saw Shifa coming out of the washroom wiping her tears but she didn't notice me. I saw her red nose indicating that she cried.

BUT FOR WHAT???

I hate her, but I was curious to know....

After the school, I saw her talking with one of her friends and after she finished talking I approached her and asked "Why were you crying??" she glared at me with her angry eyes and told, "NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS" she walked away leaving me shocked. 

What did I do? I just asked her..... ANGRY BIRD!!! 

But still, I was curious. Her anger does not matter to me so I approached Omar and asked him, "Did anything happened after I went from your class??" 

"Anything??.... like...." Omar asked.

"Anything...like...Did anything happened...to...to...Shifa..?? I asked.

"Shifa!!! but why you want to know about her...." Omar said.

"Just...like that..." I replied.

"no..no..no... there is something.. its okay you can tell me... "

"no there is nothing. Actually, she is my cousin.

"oh.." 

Then Omar told me everything that actually happened after I went.... 

"..................sir started shouting at her.....then she cried..." 

I started laughing like anything 

"Shifa...hahahaha.... sir shouted at her...WOW!!! hahahaha.." 

"why??...why are you laughing??  Omar asked 

"No just like that..." I just shrugged and went.

----------------------------------