Chapter 8

Hadeeth on respecting elders:

The holy Prophet SAW has said:

"Respect your elders and be kind to your youngers".

***********************

Shifa's POV

Ughh!! Tomorrow is my first exam, I am really tired. I woke up early morning to start learning and the whole day I didn't have time to rest.

"Shifa beta, Go and pray Maghrib" Mom said coming in my room.

"Yes, mom going, " I said wit a tired voice.

After I prayed Maghrib. I prayed a lot for tomorrow's exam.

I went down to eat something as I was really hungry that I would eat anything that is there in the kitchen.

The smell of shawarma reached my nose making me more hungry. Then, I saw Asif eating shawarma..ALONE..!!

"Hey, even I want to eat Shawarma," I said to Asif while hitting him playfully.

"No...No...I will not give you" he said with a full mouth.

"Please Asif...I am really hungry... you are my best brother ever...please buy for me.... and tomorrow I have exam.... have mercy on me" I buttered him, thinking that he would go and buy for me.

"No...can't you go and buy for yourself...?"

"No....."

"Why?" He asked cutting me off.

"I have three more lessons left to revise....I am your one and only younger sister....I love you, Asif Bhai..." I said with puppy eyes.

"Really Shifa!!, Now you realized that I am your big brother???"

"Please...."

"Fine" He said getting up from his chair.

"Thank you.....Thank you so much." I said while hugging him.

"For what, thank you....and where are you going, Asif??" Zia di said coming in the kitchen.

"Ask your sister" he said glaring at me.

"Actually MY ASIF BHAI is going to buy shawarma for me" I said proudly.

"Oh!! Really? Asif buy for me also..na," Zia di ordered.

"No.... He will only buy for his one and only younger sister..." I said.

"Nooo....That's not fair.....Asif you know na... I'm pregnant.... the baby is craving more than Shifa...Even if you didn't buy for Shifa, it's alright but buy for me...Ok?..." Zia di said with a pout.

"Fine...I will buy two shawarma's," Asif said. We could see that he was not interested in arguing with us anymore.

**********************

At last!! I have finished my Accountancy exam...It was Ok!! It was not as hard as I thought it would be.

Alhamdullilah. This is my last exam and it had gone very well.

Now I am waiting outside for Asif Bhai. Sometimes I go home by metro and sometimes Asif Bhai comes to pick me.

I was searching for Asif Bhai's car. BLACK BMW.

Instead, I saw him getting out of DARK BLUE JAGUAR'S passenger seat. I was confused...this car was familiar to me but I didn't know whose it was.

Once he saw me, he waved at me. I walked towards him. By the time I reached him, he already sat in the car so I couldn't ask whose car it is.

I couldn't see who is driving from out. So I hesitantly got inside and looked towards the driver's seat.

WHY HE?.....

------------------------

Assalamualaikum, My dear readers,

I have added Hadi's POV in chapter 6, so, read that chapter once again...