Chapter 15

The Prophet (peace be on him) said, "Three matters should not be delayed: salat when its time comes, burial when the funeral has arrived, and the marriage of a single woman when a man of equal status has proposed."
                                                             (Reported by al-Tirmidhi.)

********************

Fathima's POV

After praying Maghrib. We told the girls to come to the food court and we were heading towards the food court.

"How are your son's? " I asked

"Oh!!... I didn't tell you.... Abed got married and is blessed with a baby girl.... Alhamdullilah...." She replied with full of excitement.

"Mashaa Allah.... And what about Junaid?"

"Alhamdullilah, He is a psychologist and he also has a Gents textile shop as he is interested in those.... Now, as he has grow up, He needs to have a family.... so I am looking for a girl who will suite him...."

Kulsum was interupted by my phone call. I took my mobile from my bag and was about to receive but it blacked out...

"Ufff.... the charge finished" I said.

***********************

Hadi's POV

After dropping them, I went to pick Asif. It's been a long time since we have met. He told me that he would get his car back tomorrow .

We were heading towards the Outlet Mall where they all are shopping. On the way we talked about his trip.... When we reached, I and Asif did some shopping.

After praying Maghrib, Asif went to the washroom.  Fathima Aunty had called me when I was in the car and told me to come and meet them at somewhere.

But now I can't remember which place she mentioned.... so I called her back, but after two rings, it was said that the phone is switched off.

Then I tried calling Alishba but she didn't pick. Then I called Anaya, she also didn't pick. I started to panic...

What happened to them?

Why are they not picking the call?

Hundred of questions came into my mind....

There was only one last way to know where they are....

And that is SHIFA!!.....

I called her...

Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............

Teeeee........

"Hello?!" She said in a confused tone.

"Hello.... hello.... Shifa.... Where are you?.... Are you all okay?...." I asked her in one breath.

"Are you okay?.... why are you panicking?.... We all are fine...."

I sighed heavily and asked "Now, where are you ?"

"We are in the food court.... Are you okay?...."

"NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS" I replied rudely

"Then why did you call..?" She asked angrily. I didn't want to have any conversation with her so I hung the phone without replying.

Then Asif came with a pissed off look and said "Ufff!! So... rush mahn!" I couldn't control my laughter so I bursted. He hit me playfully.

We headed towards the food court and when we reached there, I asked them "Where were your mobiles??"

Shifa angrily glared at me which I returned back to her.

"Actually.... Bhai.... I left my phone in the car." Alishba said scratching the back of her neck.

"And yours?" I asked looking at Anaya

"My phone is in silent mode" she smiled feeling embarrassed

"You know how much worried I was?" I said glaring at them

"Then, how did you come to know that they are here?" Asif asked

I and Shifa looked at eachother and then she said "He called me.."

******************************

Shifa's POV
After 5 days

The Eid was awesome!! We enjoyed a lot!! We all went to Atlantis and had lots of fun.....

Amina Aunty and her family stayed here as I had begged her to stay for three days.

Today, Suprisingly Kulsum Aunty came to our house with her family.

When they came I was in the kitchen, making juice for them. I made mango juice and was taking the tray of juice to the living room.

"Did anyone come??" I heard Hadi asking to Anaya

"Yes Bhai, Fathima Aunty's childhood friend came with her family."

Hadi headed towards the room, he did not bother that I was behind him.

I entered the room where everyone was seated. "Assalamualaikum" I said and kept the tray on the table.

I heard a familiar voice, who was talking with Asif Bhai

When I looked up, I was shocked to see him.

"Omar??" I said and  heard another voice saying the same thing....

-----------------------------------------