Chapter 25

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "A person is likely to follow the faith of his friend, so look whom you befriend."

[reported by Abu Dawood & Tirmidhi].

**************************

Hadi's POV

It's been two weeks after we returned from our honeymoon. I thought it would be boring and useless to go anywhere with Her.

Even though we didn't talk much and avoided each other as much as we can, we enjoyed the trip.

Today was a hectic day, I had so much work to do. I returned home at 8:00. Alishba was not there at home as she went to her friends house. After dinner I again sat in my study room to complete the rest of my work.

It was about 9:00 when I finished my work. I kept everything at their places except for the file which I have to take it to my office tomorrow.

I took my file from my study room and went to my room to keep in my bag.

But when I reached my room I got a phone call. Sometimes I have important meeting on phone where everyone will be connected to it so I took my laptop and went to the balcony leaving the file on the bed...

****

After my meeting on the phone was over I came into my room. I couldn't find my file. I started searching everywhere because I was not able to remember where I kept my file.

Shifa came in to the room,"What are you searching for?"

"The file... I had kept it here..." I said while lifting the blanket from the bed.

"Is it the blue one? I had kept in the drawer."

"What the hell did you do.... why did you touch my things without my permission..." I bursted out angrily.

*********************

Asif's POV

I am feeling really bored. What should I do? With whom should I talk? Zia di is not here nor Shifa. Now I realize that how my crazy siblings used to entertain me with their annoying talks.

I miss them so much!! I can't go to Zia di's house as she is staying in Abu Dhabi but I can go to Shifa's house so that I can meet Hadi also.

"Mom... I am going to meet Shifa" I informed her.

"Why? You miss her? I remember you saying that you would live in peace when she will get married!" Mom said with a mischievous smile.

"Mom... please..." I begged.

"Okay... go" mom said and I jumped in excitement. I grabbed my car keys and drove off to her house.

I rang the door bell thrice but I didn't get any reply. Are they out? But when I looked up to the window I could see the lights on...

I twisted the knob and the door opened... What? Why is the door not locked? Maybe they forgot to lock it!

I went upstairs and what I heard was so shocking to me as the bedroom door was opened slightly.

"What the hell did you do.... why did you touch my things without my permission..." Hadi shouted so loudly that I got scared.

I know it's bad to eavesdrop but I have to. Are they not happy with this marrige? I have to ask about this to Hadi.

"Umm.... Actually I-" Shifa was saying something but she was cut off by Hadi,

"Didn't I tell you before not to touch any of my things" Hadi shouted again.