Bonus Chapter

If your spouse is angry, you should be calm. When one is fire, the other should be water.

~Omar Ibn Al Khattab.

****************************

Alishba's POV

Alhamdullilah! It's been two months since we got married and life is going great. Omar takes good care of me and he makes me feel like I am one of the luckiest women in this universe to have him by my side. My in-laws have gone to India for a month to visit their relatives, leaving the whole house to us.

I was staring at the ceilings as I couldn't sleep after a call from a wrong number. Omar was fast asleep beside me. His snores are echoing in the silent room.

I took my mobile from the side table to check the time. It showed 4:20 in the morning. It was almost time for Fajr. I thought to wake up Omar after the fajr azaan because he slept late as he was sitting with his laptop, doing his office work.

I got up and tiptoed to the washroom carefully without making sound. I came out and saw Omar sitting on the bed with his eyes closed and his back touching the head rest.

"Omar" I said walking towards him.

He opened his eyes and said "Hmm! Where did you go?"

"I went to the washroom to make wudoo for Fajr" I replied him.

"Is the azaan for Fajr over?" He asked me.

"No, ten minutes are left. You sleep, I will wake you up after the azaan"

"No, it's okay" he said standing up. "Did you ever realize that how much time does it takes me to wake you up for Fajr? I am sure even if a bomb blasts you won't wake up. Today what happened? How are you awake at this time?" He said smirking.

How dare he say that!

"Excuse me Mr.Omar" I said angrily. "The reason I woke up from my precious sleep is because of your loud snorings" I said teasingly.

"Are you sure?" He asked me and I smiled mischievously before nodding my head in positive.

"I.Dont.Snore!" He said with gritted teeth and I busted out laughing.

"Why are you laughing Mrs.Omar?" He asked me annoyed.

"You were.. lo.. looking.. cute.. when you.. said that" I said between my laughter.

"Whatever" he said and stomped towards the washroom.

After Omar came from the masjid, he directly went to sleep. I heard his snores after few minutes. I smiled evily as a great idea came into my mind. I smirked and recorded his snoring in my mobile.

******

When I finished making the breakfast for Omar, I went in our room. I saw Omar struggling with his tie. When he saw me, he came to me with his tie.

"Please" he said in a pleasing tone to which I can't say no.

From past one week I am teaching him how to tie it but still he can't. I took it from him and tied it properly around his neck.

"Thank you" he said and kissed my forehead and I glared at him. We were standing in complete silence gazing at eachother when I decided to break it.

"Omar, I want to show you something" I said trying to hold my laughter.

"What?" He asked curiously. I picked my mobile from the bed and played the recording.

"What is this?" He asked confused.