Chapter 9

Narrated AbudDarda' (رضى الله تعالى عنه):

The Prophet (SAW) said: There is nothing heavier than good character put in the scale of a believer on the Day of Resurrection. [Sunan Abu Dawud]

***********************

Shifa's POV

RECAP:
So I hesitantly got inside and looked towards the driver's seat.

WHY HE?.....

.....................

"The car in which you are sitting is mine" Hadi said with an annoyed look.

Did I really tell that loud??

The drive was very boring as I don't understand what Asif and Hadi were talking about.

I noticed that we are not heading toward our house as the roads were not familiar. Before I could ask where we are going, the car stopped in front of BASKIN ROBBINS....!!

I was craving for ice creams since past 5 weeks. "Are we going to eat ice cream...?" I asked with a lot of excitement.

"Yeah, only we are going to eat....you sit in the car and watch us eating ice cream," Asif said with a teasing tone.

"Not fair Bhai.....I was waiting to eat ice cream from the past weeks....And I had exams too...." I said wiping fake tears from my face.

"Ok, fine!! you know... right!.....I was joking.....come on let's enjoy" Asif said while getting out of the car.

"Your sister is such a big drama queen" Hadi said annoyed and I rolled my eyes at him.

We entered the Baskin Robins and started selecting ice creams. Asif selected Double chocolate mousse and Hadi selected cookies and cream. And I was confused what to choose.

"At last, I found it....COTTON CANDY...." I pointed towards it and by mistakely my hand hit something cold....

"Hey....what the hell did you do?" Hadi shouted and I backed away. I saw his ice cream flat on the ground. I started laughing like anything that everyone started staring at me.

"You think this is funny?" He asked with a serious tone.

"It's not my fault...." I said innocently

"Then whose fault.....? Huh!!" He said walking towards me.

"You kept your hand there and....." I trailed off

"And...?" He asks raising one of his eyebrows.

I turned towards the ice cream seller, ignoring Hadi...."I want cotton candy ice cream", and acted as if nothing happened.

"You will not eat it.... Either you give me yours or you have to buy for me one...."

As soon as I got the ice cream, I licked it and turned towards him "You want...?

"Eww.... disgusting...." He tried to push my hand so the ice cream will fall but I didn't let him.

"Ok then, buy for me one"

I smirked and said "Empty pocket"

"I. DONT. CARE. JUST. BUY. FOR. ME. ONE." He said, saying each and every word clearly.

I was going to say but was interrupted by Asif Bhai "Hadi", And then I saw him giving him another ice cream. He thanked Asif and turned towards me glaring. I shrugged.

And when we were leaving, I saw everyone staring at us as if we were aliens from Mars or Jupiter.

------------------------