Chapter 20

Abdullah ibn Amr reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Be merciful to others and you will receive mercy. Forgive others and Allah will forgive you.”

*******************

Shifa's POV

RECAP:
Nearly two weeks passed away. I can't even believe that my Aunt and Uncle is no more..... they have gone far away from us..... I can't still believe that I will never ever see them, never hear them..... Oh my Allah!!!

Ting Tong!!

That sound brought me back to reality. I opened the door and saw that person with that hatred look.

"Hadi, when did you come? Come inside, why are you standing out...?" Mom asked him and he sincerely came inside by giving me that hatred look again.

Oh my Allah!! How am I going to spend my whole life with him?

I glared at him and straight away went to my room........

..........................

I slammed the door behind me...

I didn't want to face him anymore....

I opened the window and stared at the moon.

How will I ever be able to stay with him for the rest of my life?

How can Amina Aunty think of me and Hadi being together after knowing that incident.....

FLASHBACK

Recap:
If I walk on the footpath of the main road it will take 6-8 minutes but I am lazy to walk. So I usually take the shortcut which takes only 3-4 minutes. The shortcut route is a passage between two building and I also have to go through the passage between the buildings, a gang of 7-8 boys came that way.

I recognized them. They are the bad boys of our school. They all started teasing me by saying.......

...........

"Hey... look at that hot hijabi"

"Look, she is shy"

"Her figure is 8 on 10"

"No... No... her figure is 10 on 10...."

These were the talkings going on between them. I felt disgusted at myself.

I tried to walk fast but two of them blocked my way and soon everyone surrounded me.

Before I know what was happening to me, someone covered my mouth with a cloth which smelt awful.

This happened so suddenly that I couldn't defend myself and every thing became blur and I didn't know what was happening.

*****

I felt something wet on my face and with that I woke up but I couldn't open my eyes properly.

"Shifa... Shifa" someone shook me. That voice was familiar to me but I couldn't see him because of dizziness.

After trying so much I succeeded in opening my eyes.

Then what I saw was shocking.....

"Hadi....? You...?"

"Shifa.... Shifa.... Are you okay?"

"Don't you dare touch me"

"No Shifa.... please-"

"You shut up... I didn't know that you are such a bad person."

"Let me explain-"

"No need... move away from my way"

I pushed him and ran outside. I heard him pleading me, not to say this to anyone.

I ignored him but I will not say anyone as it will spoil my image.

After running for sometimes, things became familiar to me.

Then I heard someone calling out my name. I turned back to see Amina Aunty.

She came towards me "What happened? Why are you crying"

She took me inside her house and gave me water. Her warm gesture calmed me down a bit.

"Now tell me what happened"

First I hesitated and then I told everything to her.

"Aunty... please... don't tell anyone about this... please..."

Then Hadi came in with my school bag in his hand. Then only it clicked me that I didn't have my school bag with me.

He was shocked to see me... I felt like he understood that I already told his mother about it.

"Shifa-" he was cut off by Amina Aunty

"Don't you dare to say a word... I never thought that my son would go astray. In teenage everyone go astray but I never thought you would go this way, Hadi. I always thought that I gave you good Islamic education but I was wrong....."

"Mom... please... listen to me-"

"No... Now you don't have to make up your own story. I don't need any explanation"

He was on the verge of crying but I never felt pity on him.

Amina Aunty called mom and told her that I had straight away came to her house from school.

After half an hour Asif came and picked me up.

FLASHBACK ENDS

"Excuse me... Hello... which world are you in? Thinking about Hadi...? You think about him later now everyone is waiting for you, come fast for dinner" Asif Bhai started teasing me

"No... I don't feel like eating now... I will eat later"

"Ooo.... you are shy... It's Okay... come come" he took my hand and dragged me out if the room.

**************************

Hadi's POV

It was dinner time and she came and sat in front of me. Asif and Alishba were teasing us. It was fun for them but it irritated me a lot.

I didn't even want to think about spending the rest of my life with 'Her'.....

----------------------------