Chapter 10

The Prophet said, "None of you will have faith till he loves me more than his father, his children, and all mankind."

Sahih Bukhari

*********************

Hadi's POV

It's been five months since I came to Dubai.

I woke up, got ready and went downstairs for breakfast. Then I remembered that today Dad and I have to go somewhere but I don't have any idea of where dad is going to take me.

After breakfast, Dad and I left the house. We went in my car so I was driving. Dad was silent so I didn't bother to ask him anything. The only thing I was told was we are going to his office.

Once we reached his cabinet, he told me to take a seat, "I want to tell you something very important.....so take it seriously. Ok...?" I nodded.

"I am too old to look after the family and the business. As you have completed your studies. I want you to take up my role. I want you to be the CEO of this company. I have also divided my property into three parts, 50% for you and 25% for each of your sisters"

After hearing this from my father, I was shocked I don't know whether I am matured enough to handle the business. I am still too young......

"Dad!! Will I be able to handle your business?"

"You can my son, I have complete trust in you.....One day, I am sure you will make me proud!......My manager will assist you."

"Why?" I protested.

"Actually, when you was abroad completing your studies, I had a heart stroke and the doctor told me to not be in stress. If I take more stress there are chances for me to get a heart attack.

I was shocked to hear that.."Why didn't anyone inform me?"

"Because I didn't want these things to affect your studies"Dad said.

 I hugged him with tears in my eyes.

"When should I join?"

Dad smiled and said "Today Mr. Malik, the manager will show you everything and tomorrow onwards you can join.....Hadi I am leaving..."

"Dad....So, how are you going?" I asked remembering that we came in my car.

"Uncle Ali (Shifa's Dad) is waiting.....Ok Assalamualaikum"

"Walaikumassalam" we shook hands and he left.

Mr. Malik explained me everything....It's 1:30 now.

I was heading towards the car.....my phone started to vibrate as it was in silent mode.

It was Mom!

"Hello...Assalamualaikum"

"Walaikumassalam....Hadi"

"Where are you?"

"I am coming home"

"No...come to Fathima Aunty's house"

"Why?" I asked confused

"We are having lunch there..."

"Ok! Mom"

"Come fast....Ok"

"Ok..." she hung the phone.

Then I realized it is going to be boring as Asif had gone for an Educational trip to Canada.

So I hesitantly took the turn to Uncle Ali's house.

************************

After lunch, we all were in the garden.

Zia di os on her last stage of pregnancy. Ahmed jiju is on his business trip. Probably he will come in two days.

"Zia...when am I going to a grandmother?" Mom asked and we all started laughing.

She blushed...

*************************

In evening, I started to feel bored. I was sitting on the sofa thinking about what happened in this morning.

I went toward the kitchen for drinking water.

As soon as I enter....

SPLASH!!

A jug full of water was thrown on me. When I looked up to see who did that,

SHIFA....... Ugh...I hate her.

"Sorry...Sorry...It was by mistake..." She said but I didn't dare listen to her.

There was a big vessel near to the sink. I filled it and threw at her....

Soon, we were having a water fight. It was fun, though....

"What the hell is this...??"

I turned to look who was that and ................

------------------------------