Ch. 14 - Hide and Seek

Hello my curious readers!

I have just finished an update, I actually already had some written but decided to re-write the whole chapter because of the wording. I made the chapter longer for you guys.

I am slowly starting to get back into the zone of writing, updating and creating stories after my long break.

I just wanted to thank you all for being so supportive of what I have been going through, it really means a lot. :) And I will definitely make it up to yall.

So here is an update for this week, hopefully I will be able to update next week but I will update Spring break week that is my promise for yall!

-C.W.
------------------------------------------------------------
Logan

"Alpha is everything alright?" One of my warriors asked as I sat in my chair at the head of our meeting table.

"I have called this meeting to discuss something important." I said folding my hands together resting them on the desk.

I had ordered a emergency meeting with my top wolves to discuss what had happened over the week. My top wolves consisted of me, my three betas, three third-in-commands, three deltas and three gammas.

Other packs usually have one wolf for a position but I run my pack with three in each position. They were the strongest of the wolves that battled for the positions and were rewarded.

They all sat still, with their backs straight and hands folded like mine. I trained them to mimic what I did during meetings so that I know that they respect me unlike others who have tried to over throw me.

"I have found our Luna." I announced boldly.

My men's eyes widened but otherwise stayed silent, I also trained them not to speak unless spoken to. The front door opened and out came my strongest and head Beta, James.

He closed the door behind him and bowed apologizing for his tardiness. I nodded as he walked to his seat on the right of me.

I grabbed the ballot and slammed it on the desk signaling that my men were allowed to speak.

"Sir, is she new to this land?" One asked.

"Is it one of the she wolves here?"

"Have we seen her?"

"How long has she been our Luna?" All the questions from my men rambled on.

I made eye contact with James and he nodded, he knew who our new Luna was. I sent him to watch over her when she was injured when I couldn't.

I cleared my throat and the room fell silent. I said the three words that explained who their Luna was.

"Jerry touched her." I growled out. Their faces turned from delight to anger, the room echoed with growls and snarls.

One jerked up sending his seat flying and was fuming with anger.

"How dare he touch our Luna." My most uncontrolled tempered warrior, Grant snarled, "I would have his head on a stick if he wasn't already dead."

I felt a twinge of proud inside of me, I was proud that my men were already wanting to protecting their Luna.

James sat forward in his seat, "The Luna is getting better since the accident."

I let out a sigh as I clenched my hands, my hands that hurt her. My precious mate, Roselyn. Just thinking of her name gave me the chills, her name was more than just pretty is was beautiful.

But now I might have just made things worse, I hurt her, I almost killed her.

"Alpha, the Luna is alright. I promise you." James reassured me while the other men nodded.