Ch. 38 - Blood Alpha is dead

hi my curious writers! im so happy that you guys are enjoying the book and im trying my best to write as many chapters as I can before my school starts! But during school I will still be updating just might be a little slower than it has over break. I love yalls comments on the book! Here is another chap!

-C.W.
——————————————————————————
Blade

Holy f*ck.

What the hell did I just do? What the hell did I just do?

Oh god.

What the hell did I just do? I could not stop myself from asking the same question. I honestly couldn't even comprehend what I did.

I marked her. I actually forcefully marked my own mate. That's not how I wanted our markings to go but I did it to save her.

Logan was going to kill her. I know it, I saw it in his mind. She yelled at him and defied his orders and he was going to kill her for it.

All that was in his mind was blood and pure rage that clouded his judgment. I saw him lunge for her and I could see it all unravel. He threw her on the table and was about to kill her.

I immediately took over his body and ended up marking her. She kicked and screamed and begged me to stop but I couldn't. It wasn't till the end of the mark when I had full control over Logan's body.

When I looked at her, fully looked at her, I instantly fell in love with her all over again. The night I first saw her when I killed Jerry I had fallen in love with this beautiful girl and now I felt those same emotions.

But Rose was so frightened that she ended up having a panic attack and I had to leave the room.

I called her one friend from my pack Harper to come help with her attack because I couldn't stand to be in the same room with her knowing that I caused her panic attack. Harper informed me that Roselyn's attack was so severe she had to inject her with wolfsbane to get to her and her wolf to fall asleep.

She said she was watching over Rose in Logan's room and would notify me when she woke up. It's been hours and she still hasn't woken up. I felt horrible, I felt like absolute trash, the worst human being to ever live.

I felt like dying over and over again because of the pain and suffering that I had let Logan do to her. I sat on the floor next to the ruins of the broken table just staring at the floor.

I clawed deep cuts into my legs watched them heal then clawed them again. I was purposely cutting myself because of the shitty ways I let Logan hurt her.

'What the f*ck are you-" Logan yelled in my head.

"Shut the F*CK UP!" I bellowed at him and locked him inside of me.

Logan has gone too far. He had crossed too many lines before but this was it, I was done with him. He would not get full control of his body, not even a glimpse at what I see until I said otherwise.

I needed to fix all the damage that he's caused and that started with our mate. But she was still asleep so next thing on my to do list was our pack.

'James.' I mind-linked him, 'Come to the council house now.'

'Yes Alpha.' James immediately responded. Within a minute he opened the door and his eyes widened.

He scanned at the damage with horror and turned his eyes to me, he saw me cutting my legs over and over again. He must've thought Logan was still present because he raced to me.