Ch. 33 - Black Knights pt. 2

hi guys, sorry for falling off the face of the earth. Life in generally is all over the place, and school is finally done so I have time to write now. I was re editing this book and found a way to stretch the story out a little more taking out some trash chapters I had planned.

I hope you guys enjoy this chap and I will do my best to update as much as I can!

-C.W.
——————————————————————————
Roselyn

CLANK

"Ouch." I muffled moving my shoulder in pain.

The ride was so bumpy my body kept hitting the sides of whatever they had locked me in.

I knew we were being pulled by horses, I could hear their hooves on the dirt road and their occasional neighs.

I was worried about blossom, I had passed out and woken up without knowing her whereabouts or if she was even alive.

I prayed to the moon goddess that she ran away somewhere safe or at least gotten away from the black knights.

Mark my words if I ever got out of this and find out that they hurt one hair on her I will let Rae loose.

That's how much Blossom meant to me and to let my vicious inner wolf out proved that she did.

I tried to see what I was trapped in but it was dark with only one peephole in the front.

My feet and hands were tied up, I had rope wrapped around my mouth and felt a patch over my knife wound on my stomach.

I was laying on my shoulder almost like a fetal position but crammed into I'll just say I'm in a box.

Like Madagascar. I listened to the chains that were locked over my box trap and the wheel creaks of what seemed like a wagon.

I don't know how long I had been out but I assumed that we were far from Logan's territory now.

I felt my heartache for him, felt the mate bond that connected us being stretched like it was about to snap.

My body was limp without him here, I wanted to scream and imagine my screams loud enough for him to hear to come save me.

It was no use, he didn't want me, even though Henrik said that he loved me and I knew my feelings for him now, he still banished me.

All for a stupid secret that I was not ready to tell and from the looks of it, he seemed like he had chosen Jessyca.

Rae growled as I thought about her name. 'When we get out of here, I'm going to make her wish she had never been born.'

I sighed, 'Rae, he doesn't want us, he chose her, banished us and did not even look back...'

I felt small tears go down my cheek soon wiping them off on my shoulder. I guess Rae could feel my emotions because she did her best to comfort me.

'I'll tear them apart limb by limb but make sure you won't remember their rotting corpses, okay honey.' She reassured me.

I guess that helped...a little...I think. More or less Rae was trying to put on a front but I could feel her emotions and her pain.